Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: My vacation to naturist beaches in Netherlands  (Read 6834 times)

Offline kotori

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
My vacation to naturist beaches in Netherlands
« on: September 01, 2019, 06:30:08 pm »
I took a vacation to visit three naturist beaches in Netherlands. It was great experience but it was a bit cold week to visit beaches.

1. Zandvoort

My trip started from Zandvoort. The temperature was low 20s Celsius for my entire visit to Zandvoort so nobody was in the water. I also visited Adam En Eva, which had 5 clients. It must be a great place when it’s hotter but there was not much to do during my visit. I escaped to a naked sauna.

It was one of the most accessible beaches by public transportation and there were a lot of shops near the station.

2. Maarsseveen

The temperature went up to 24℃. There were not many people in the main naturist area but there are several smaller naturist areas around the lake, each of which had 10-15 people. Tip: Bring a bike if you can as the area is hard to navigate by a car.

3. Bussloo

The temperature on the day was 24℃ so it was also quiet but I enjoyed it most. There was a beach with sand while most area was covered by grass. I saw about 80 people in this largest naturist beach in Netherlands, which gave enough space and privacy to each group. More than half of them are in their 40s and up. There were a few moms with young kids running in naked.

There was one couple who seemed to have sexual activities although a few arrests are made on this beach in the past. https://www.gelderlander.nl/home/seks-op-het-strand-en-schennisplegers-bij-recreatieplas~a2ee9757/ (Dutch)

Overall it was a great trip. Will do it again next year.

Offline Wesley

• Administrator
  • Nude without Towel
Re: My vacation to naturist beaches in Netherlands
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 03:46:51 pm »
Sweet! I'm glad you had a fun trip despite the meh weather in Zandvoort.

Let me know next time you'll come over to visit. As a Dutch person who travels to the USA a lot I would love to hear about your perspective of our naturist areas  :cheesy:
Got a question or need help with the forum? Shoot me a message :)

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 07:11:03 pm »
Feel like the Netherlands would have alot of nude families at the beaches, is my preconception accurate?

Offline shynudeboy

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
    • Skinny Spots
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 10:37:03 pm »
Sounds like you had fun! I'm looking to go to Zandvoort beach soon. Even 20C is hot compared to the UK temperatures!

Offline kotori

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2019, 02:16:34 am »
Let me know next time you'll come over to visit. As a Dutch person who travels to the USA a lot I would love to hear about your perspective of our naturist areas  :cheesy:

I love to meet up with locals when I visit Netherlands next year if you don’t mind me grumbling about lack of naturist places in the US :laughcrying: Seriously I wish I had been born in Netherlands.

Feel like the Netherlands would have alot of nude families at the beaches, is my preconception accurate?

I would think so but my experience is limited. I think I saw some naked families in Maarsseveen but I’m trained in the US not to stare naked kids regardless of their gender so... :thinking:

Sounds like you had fun! I'm looking to go to Zandvoort beach soon. Even 20C is hot compared to the UK temperatures!

I’m sure there is somebody at Adam En Eva even when it’s not too hot. Enjoy!

Offline rawnbare

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2022, 07:12:18 am »
I took a vacation to visit three naturist beaches in Netherlands. It was great experience but it was a bit cold week to visit beaches.

1. Zandvoort

My trip started from Zandvoort. The temperature was low 20s Celsius for my entire visit to Zandvoort so nobody was in the water. I also visited Adam En Eva, which had 5 clients. It must be a great place when it’s hotter but there was not much to do during my visit. I escaped to a naked sauna.

It was one of the most accessible beaches by public transportation and there were a lot of shops near the station.

2. Maarsseveen

The temperature went up to 24℃. There were not many people in the main naturist area but there are several smaller naturist areas around the lake, each of which had 10-15 people. Tip: Bring a bike if you can as the area is hard to navigate by a car.

3. Bussloo

The temperature on the day was 24℃ so it was also quiet but I enjoyed it most. There was a beach with sand while most area was covered by grass. I saw about 80 people in this largest naturist beach in Netherlands, which gave enough space and privacy to each group. More than half of them are in their 40s and up. There were a few moms with young kids running in naked.

There was one couple who seemed to have sexual activities although a few arrests are made on this beach in the past. https://www.gelderlander.nl/home/seks-op-het-strand-en-schennisplegers-bij-recreatieplas~a2ee9757/ (Dutch)

I visited zandvoort on 2019. It was my first nude beach experience .
Cheers
Karan

🤗🤗🤗

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2022, 10:05:04 am »

1. Zandvoort

2. Maarsseveen

3. Bussloo

I visited zandvoort on 2019. It was my first nude beach experience .

What was it like there especially as a first time?