Naturist Resources > Sweden

Any interest for a organized nude trip to Sweden?

(1/3) > >>

swede:
I'm from Sweden and I really like Sweden, however Sweden has a lack of nude venues. Especially for youth, but we have some campings/resorts and some beaches.

Would anyone be interested in going in a Swedish trip to a few Swedish nude places to show them that the youth also is interested?

Anyone have any recommendations of places to visit?

Best regards!

tc00022:
I’d love to go to Sweden but I can’t see it happening anytime soon.

DaniSnow:
I'm up for it if i can organize it qith my work schedule.
Isn't it getting a bit cold to go camping and to outdoor places?

swede:

--- Quote from: DaniSnow on September 02, 2019, 03:39:43 pm ---I'm up for it if i can organize it qith my work schedule.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, but I'm thinking like at the absolute earliest next summer. Right now it's right at the end of camping season

DaniSnow:

--- Quote from: Swede on September 02, 2019, 07:09:40 pm ---
--- Quote from: DaniSnow on September 02, 2019, 03:39:43 pm ---I'm up for it if i can organize it qith my work schedule.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, but I'm thinking like at the absolute earliest next summer. Right now it's right at the end of camping season

--- End quote ---

In summer i think I'll go to resorts in france and maybe also check out 1 in Croatia depending on my financial situation and how long vacation I'll have.
You're welcome to join if you're up for it.
You can also pm me to chat about options in summer and maybe even a winter weekend getaway or something

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version