Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: OUR NAKED STORY understanding and acceptance of nudism in the younger generation  (Read 486 times)

Offline AspieNaked

• Guy Talk
  • Casually Dressed
  • Nakie is good, nakie is free, nakie is... nakie!
  • Referrals: 0
Found almost on accident a recently started blog and podcast out of Olive Dell Ranch that focuses on nudism and the younger generation. One of the better ones I have seen out there, the podcast in particular.

https://ournakedstory.com/

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature!
  • Referrals: 1
Found almost on accident a recently started blog and podcast out of Olive Dell Ranch that focuses on nudism and the younger generation. One of the better ones I have seen out there, the podcast in particular.

Sounds like a cool link... thanks for sharing!  :like
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline timnudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel

:like

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
Nice, looks like a lot of good content there. 

Offline Cle Leftwrite

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 1
It looks like a nice little blog. I'll have to read it more.

Offline Molson101

• Topless with bottoms
Thanks for sharing

Offline cyclingdr4444

• Casually Dressed
Looked at the blog, and listened to a couple of their podcasts. Pretty interesting in itself, I guess, but seems as much an infomercial for Olive Dell as anything else. They really talk up the drinking component of what they do at the Olive Dell events. And one particularly troubling aspect is they promote True Nudists as one of their sponsors. Is this more of a swinger site? Don't know, but worth watching.

Offline timnudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
Looked at the blog, and listened to a couple of their podcasts. Pretty interesting in itself, I guess, but seems as much an infomercial for Olive Dell as anything else. They really talk up the drinking component of what they do at the Olive Dell events. And one particularly troubling aspect is they promote True Nudists as one of their sponsors. Is this more of a swinger site? Don't know, but worth watching.
Hardly.. Olive Dell is one of the oldest and most respected clubs in AANR.  It's on its second generation of owners.  The Kilborn family do not and would not promote a swinger lifestyle.

Offline Memer

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Feel free to message me.

I feel like a lot of people see TN as the flagship nudist site, and therefore don't know that much better (although smaller) sites are out there. If you're trying to get more people to try nudism, are you going to promote some random forum (like IYNO) or are you going to promote what is for better or worse the most well-known site?

Offline cyclingdr4444

• Casually Dressed
Hardly.. Olive Dell is one of the oldest and most respected clubs in AANR.  It's on its second generation of owners.  The Kilborn family do not and would not promote a swinger lifestyle.

Didn't mean to insult Olive Dell, as I am well aware of their reputation. My comment was toward Our Naked Story site. Some of the stuff I saw seemed a little off. Maybe their approach is the way to reach a broader, younger audience. I'm  probably being a little too prudish. I certainly applaud any attempt at widening the younger appeal to naturism.

Offline Memer

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Feel free to message me.
If TN is sponsoring them, would it hurt if IYNO sponsored them (and others)?