Naturist Resources > Oceania/Australasia etc.

All-inclusive nude cleaning business set to open in Auckland looks to hire staff

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mettis:

--- Quote from: nudiecouchsurfer on September 20, 2019, 11:21:13 pm ---Theres a nude carpenter too in sydney! - https://thenakedcarpenter.com.au/

--- End quote ---

This link seems less weird than the first... maybe I'm wrong !!!

--- Quote from: nudiecouchsurfer on September 20, 2019, 11:21:13 pm ---[...] if you're hiring a nude cleaner you want them to be able to clean nude haha

--- End quote ---

:like

Tree:

--- Quote from: DaniSnow on September 21, 2019, 04:56:06 am ---Sounds to me more like a gimmick or something a bit "sexual" rather then naturism.
I can more or less understand naturists that are looking for a cleaning person, though i personally wouldn't heir someone because they're nude, i prefer practicing naturism rather than inviting a stranger to my house to clean nude.
I'm also guessing that the non naturists that will use the service will use it more for looking then for the cleaning

--- End quote ---

:agree

Wesley:
With prices of 200$ and the option to choose which underwear your cleaner will wear, I don't think this has anything to do with naturism.

cc71:
We'll have to see what happens with that.

robbington:

--- Quote from: Wesley on September 27, 2019, 04:31:29 pm ---With prices of 200$ and the option to choose which underwear your cleaner will wear, I don't think this has anything to do with naturism.

--- End quote ---

:rofl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version