Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Animated series?  (Read 4620 times)

Offline Starman

• Fully Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Animated series?
« on: October 08, 2019, 08:12:29 pm »
With Steven Universe, my favorite animated series ending, I was wondering if animation was of any interests to anyone.
There's a starman waiting in the sky

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Animated series?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 03:43:34 am »
I watch quite a bit but not much on the TV show side. Genndy Tartakovksy's Primal is starting out pretty good. He created PPG, Dexter's Lab, and more like this one, Samurai Jack. Nice to see him still doing awesome shows.

I also still have Infinity Train saved and to watch that. I heard good things about it, but haven't gotten around to giving it much attention yet.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline carbon

• Guy Talk
  • Nude without Towel
  • Feeling Adequate.
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 03:32:26 pm »
I used to during high school and early uni years, but I can’t be bothered anymore. Before that, it was mostly amateur works on FlashPlayer, NewGrounds or HomestarRunner.

Although I watch an episode or two of whatever passes my way, or recommended by friends.

Offline Starman

• Fully Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 09:47:21 pm »
I watch quite a bit but not much on the TV show side. Genndy Tartakovksy's Primal is starting out pretty good. He created PPG, Dexter's Lab, and more like this one, Samurai Jack. Nice to see him still doing awesome shows.

I also still have Infinity Train saved and to watch that. I heard good things about it, but haven't gotten around to giving it much attention yet.
Yeah Primal is a good one. Good to see Genndy still at it.

And I highly recommend Infinity Train if you get the chance. One of the best series of 2019.
There's a starman waiting in the sky

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 12:56:26 am »

Yeah Primal is a good one. Good to see Genndy still at it.

And I highly recommend Infinity Train if you get the chance. One of the best series of 2019.

I'll eventually watch it. I have some 4 day weekends coming up and sure I'll be bored to check it out, lol. It's just recorded on my Tivo.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.