Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: "Music Video" you might like...  (Read 6833 times)

Riot.EXE

"Music Video" you might like...
« on: February 08, 2010, 12:10:22 pm »

Randomly came across this just a few minutes ago...although what came to mind when I watched it was, "The Adventures of Karla & Stuart...or something." (Coming this Fall to HBO)

The music was ok...It's composed well, but that style of EDM (Electronic Dance Music...and it's many subgenres), which would be like, "Electronica" or something just isn't my cup of tea.  It bored me, but like I said, despite that...it's not genuinely bad...y'all might be down with it.

Nude_not_rude

Re: "Music Video" you might like...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 01:22:57 pm »
haha I kept waiting for the song to start..

As for the clip...what a brilliant day that would be. :)

Offline WeisserWolf

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 03:40:39 pm »
i don´t like this kind of music, but the clip is great.
you can feel some kind of freedom.
i can´t await the sommer ;)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 04:12:25 pm »
 :624 to you, Brandon!  I really liked this!  It's given me an idea for a whole new section, actually!  The video expresses exactly what real naturism is. Outdoors, fitness, and fun!

I am going to put this on sticky till we think of a better place for it. Any newbie who reads the faq on the definitions of naturism and its beginnings (at the top of the main page, FAQ) and then watches this, will get a better understanding of it.

Thanks again.

-D
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Pisco

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 08:49:11 pm »
Wow, the video is beautiful! As for the music ... not my preference :-) Thanks for sharing!

simonalexander2005

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 09:17:31 pm »

As for the clip...what a brilliant day that would be. :)

can't put it any better myself - on both points :)

Stuart

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 09:18:52 pm »
Randomly came across this just a few minutes ago...although what came to mind when I watched it was, "The Adventures of Karla & Stuart...or something." (Coming this Fall to HBO)

Well, we were thinking of some downhill naked mountain biking this year  :23456
(Coming soon to IYNO!)

Pisco

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 09:36:57 pm »
Whatever you do, take care!!!!! :-)

Offline Sik

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 10:32:35 pm »
I liked the music!....  :345678  (Not on the laptop speakers though lol, headphones required :P)

And the vid itself too of course, I wanna do that too! :-)

Riot.EXE

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2010, 09:02:19 pm »
:624 to you, Brandon!  I really liked this!  It's given me an idea for a whole new section, actually!  The video expresses exactly what real naturism is. Outdoors, fitness, and fun!

I am going to put this on sticky till we think of a better place for it. Any newbie who reads the faq on the definitions of naturism and its beginnings (at the top of the main page, FAQ) and then watches this, will get a better understanding of it.

Thanks again.

-D

who is brandon?

NudeBostonian

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2010, 03:26:33 am »
I wouldn't call this a music video. I'd say it's more of a "video you might like" with background music. I didn't particularly care for the music, but then again it didn't bother me too much. It was almost like the subtle pulsing heartbeat of the film. I really liked the film. It seems like such an idyllic and wonderful day. It would certainly be a good date to be on ;-)

Riot.EXE

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2010, 06:35:56 am »
I wouldn't call this a music video. I'd say it's more of a "video you might like" with background music. I didn't particularly care for the music, but then again it didn't bother me too much. It was almost like the subtle pulsing heartbeat of the film. I really liked the film. It seems like such an idyllic and wonderful day. It would certainly be a good date to be on ;-)

Hence why I put Music Video in quotation marks, hahaha!  Interesting take on the video though.

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2010, 01:35:19 am »

Me too. I think it started with the bass drum about 1:20

Joey

Offline Sik

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2010, 07:21:04 pm »
I still do like the music (heh, I know, weird tastes :P), but I also feel it doesn't fit at all with this video  :54

In other news, I found a full description of the video here: http://www.lamjc.com/PUMA-x-RYAN-MCGINLEY
Pour célébrer le lancement de la collection Puma Urban Mobility, la marque à la panthère vient de frapper fort en recrutant le jeune photographe Ryan McGinley (30 ans et nouvelle coqueluche du petit monde de l’art à New York).
Une initiative louable et plutôt réussie, là où le mariage entre marques "urbaines" et art contemporain frôle parfois le ridicule.
Le film dure quatre minutes et a été shooté à Woodstock, New York. (oui, le lieu du mythique festival).
Il a pour objet de symboliser le mouvement et la liberté inspirés par la ligne Urban Mobility.
Il est actuellement diffusé au dernier étage du Centre Georges Pompidou, jusqu’au 15 octobre 2007.

À noter que ceci n’est qu’un début.
Une nouvelle collaboration entre Ryan McGinley et Puma Urban Mobility devrait voir le jour pour le Printemps Été 2008.

Home made translation follows...
To celebrate the launch of the Puma Urban Mobility collection launch, the brand with the panther just "hit hard" by recruiting the young photographer Ryan McGinley (30yo, and new star of the little world of Art in New York).
A praiseworthy initiative, and rather successful, when the combination between "urban" brands and contemporary art sometimes skim ridiculousness.
The film is four minutes long and was shot in Woodstock, New York. (yes, the place of the mythical festival)
It aim is to symbolize the movement and the freedom inspired by the Urban Mobility line.
It is currently shown on the last floor of the Georges Pompidou Center, up to October 15th, 2007.

It is worth noting that this is just a beginning.
A new collaboration between Ryan McGinley and Puma Urban Mobility should happen in Spring-Summer 2008.
(PS: sorry for the far from perfect translation  :45)

Now, don't ask me how this is supposed to have anything to do with Puma products  :345678

Offline jeep

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Freedom is not obtained or kept unless faught for
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2010, 07:52:07 am »
Nicely shot video, liked use of natural light and camera work but the tune was a non event for me.