General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

Favorite games for Nintendo Switch?

(1/10) > >>

srx147:
So I am a big fan of the Nintendo Switch.  Anybody here play it? What are some of your favorite games?

Some of mine:
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Hollow Knight
Celeste
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Luigi's Mansion 3

Longingtobenude:
Breath of the Wild is really good.  I hear they just came out with Witcher 3 on Switch.  Idk how the port will be but that was an amazing game on PC and I highly recommend it. 

Delta0010:
Definitely seconding BotW and Hollow Knight. Currently working through second playthroughs of both. Also really like Super Mario Odyssey, Okami HD, and Enter the Gungeon. Untitled Goose Game is a lot of fun as well.

srx147:

--- Quote from: Delta0010 on November 14, 2019, 11:50:50 pm ---Definitely seconding BotW and Hollow Knight. Currently working through second playthroughs of both. Also really like Super Mario Odyssey, Okami HD, and Enter the Gungeon. Untitled Goose Game is a lot of fun as well.

--- End quote ---

Haha Untitled Goose Game is delightful

Rob N:
I have had a switch for a while, and I've thoroughly beat the heck out of my small collection of games. I'm sure there are still dungeons I could clear our on Zelda, but aside from that I've run dry...until today. I found they had really good sales and I downloaded 2 old HD remastered games: Turok: Dinosaur Hunter & Turok 2: Seeds of Evil. Then I also downloaded Worms W.M.D. Nothing is as numerous as playing a worms game.

Aside from those I have Zelda, Mario Odyssey, smash bros, and Lego city undercover.

I really want Metroid! They need to finish that sucker!

I'd be happy to play smash bros or worms with anyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version