Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Favorite games for Nintendo Switch?  (Read 9010 times)

Offline Cle Leftwrite

• A Phantom of the Naked Variety
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Favorite games for Nintendo Switch?
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2021, 07:34:11 am »
I haven't gotten to play that many yet, but so far Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey are at the top.

So this has changed a lot. (I never actually got to play Mario Odyssey, I was going on what I’d seen of the game).
Now that I’ve played several Switch games I’d have to say that Metroid: Dread is my favorite and close behind it is Monster Hunter:Rise.

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2021, 04:53:19 am »
I went to a friend's house a few weeks ago and not only did they show me the nuzlocke they were attempting on BDSP, but also how they have completed the Smash Ultimate roster, including both Fighters Passes and so I started experiencing not just Sephiroth, but Sora as well. I like to think I was getting the hang of them even when I lost matches because when I did, it was often by the skin of their teeth.

Offline carbon

• Guy Talk
  • Nude without Towel
  • Feeling Adequate.
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2022, 06:48:43 pm »
Just weaned off of an Atelier binge. Highly recommend Atelier Meruru (might want to play the Arland trilogy through first though).

Now, preparing for Rune Factory 5 since it's finally out.