Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Favorite games for Nintendo Switch?  (Read 9030 times)

Offline dusman771

• Topless with bottoms
  • PM me for a chat! Naturist photo upon request. :)
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Favorite games for Nintendo Switch?
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2020, 12:28:08 pm »
Maybe I’m stuck in the past, but I love all the remasters. Crash N. Sane Trilogy and Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled. The Spyro Reignited Trilogy. I’m also a huge fan of the Yugioh game that’s exclusive to Switch, Legacy of the Duelist. I admittedly haven’t played a ton though for the Switch. *shrug*
But Smash seems like a blast.

Offline Harold

• Nude with Towel
  • Hello all. send me a message if you want to talk
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2020, 01:21:16 pm »
I'm playing Animal crossing atm but I do have zedla which I enjoy

Offline Jona

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2020, 01:57:15 pm »
Absolutely Animal Crossing, but Splatoon 2 is a close second for me.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2020, 02:00:47 pm »
Once they have some more in stock, I want to get a lite for super Mario maker 2 myself. Played it a little bit and it’s awesome.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2020, 05:30:05 pm »
I'm also loving Animal Crossing: New Horizons.  Super fun game

:agree
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline Ivan 01

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2020, 06:48:46 pm »
Fortnite

BRobin9

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2020, 11:21:51 pm »
So far, I’m LOVING “Bayonetta 2,” “Astral Chain,” and “Smash Ultimate.” But then again, I’ve been a major Bayo fan for a while now. =)

Offline Cle Leftwrite

• A Phantom of the Naked Variety
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2020, 01:01:06 am »
I've got to add to my list Animal Crossing: New Horizons (seems to be on a lot of peoples lists) and Hollow Knight (I know HK isn't a switch exclusive, but it's what I own it on).

Offline AtheJ

• Guy Talk
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Oh geez, I better think of something clever to put
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2020, 10:43:05 am »
I can’t reccomend Three Houses enough. While it might not be the best looking game on the Switch, it’s one of the best Fire Emblem games in a long time. The difficulty is overall easier than usual which makes it great for beginners. The story and lore is pretty interesting, and the music is great. The gameplay is also very customizable. Unlike most Fire Emblem games, where characters have pre-defined roles, a lot of your characters start out as blank slates you mold over time. While there are optimal paths, meme builds can also viable, to the point that one character who is design to be a mage’s best build is actually an axe-fighter. Later on they added Maddening mode, which provides a tough but (usually) fair challenge. I sunk tons of time into this game and I’m still playing it. One thing the game isn’t too clear about though is class progression. For whatever reason, a lot of the ultimate classes aren’t worth it. The biggest example is the “upgrade” to Swordmaster, which actually slows you down and makes you hit weaker, and it can’t even use the special attack Swordmaster gives you. Cavaliers are also a trap on pretty much everyone but Byleth and Dimitri. If you want mobility, go for a flying class. Overall it’s a 9/10 masterpiece that can easily give you over 300 hours. If you only want to play it once though, choose Dimitri.
The Wonderful 101 Remastered comes out today. If you didn’t play it on the Wii-U, it’s very good. It’s also cheaper than it was on the Wii-U, so you have no excuse to skip it this time!

Offline dusman771

• Topless with bottoms
  • PM me for a chat! Naturist photo upon request. :)
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2020, 11:34:27 am »
I can’t reccomend Three Houses enough. While it might not be the best looking game on the Switch, it’s one of the best Fire Emblem games in a long time. The difficulty is overall easier than usual which makes it great for beginners. The story and lore is pretty interesting, and the music is great. The gameplay is also very customizable. Unlike most Fire Emblem games, where characters have pre-defined roles, a lot of your characters start out as blank slates you mold over time. While there are optimal paths, meme builds can also viable, to the point that one character who is design to be a mage’s best build is actually an axe-fighter. Later on they added Maddening mode, which provides a tough but (usually) fair challenge. I sunk tons of time into this game and I’m still playing it. One thing the game isn’t too clear about though is class progression. For whatever reason, a lot of the ultimate classes aren’t worth it. The biggest example is the “upgrade” to Swordmaster, which actually slows you down and makes you hit weaker, and it can’t even use the special attack Swordmaster gives you. Cavaliers are also a trap on pretty much everyone but Byleth and Dimitri. If you want mobility, go for a flying class. Overall it’s a 9/10 masterpiece that can easily give you over 300 hours. If you only want to play it once though, choose Dimitri.
The Wonderful 101 Remastered comes out today. If you didn’t play it on the Wii-U, it’s very good. It’s also cheaper than it was on the Wii-U, so you have no excuse to skip it this time!

I must say, as a pretty faithful Fire Emblem fan who has recently gotten to play Three Houses, it’s kind of let me down. Granted, I’m not super far in the game yet. I’m on maybe chapter 6 on Claude’s route (just encountered the first monster). But overall, the characters aren’t as enjoyable as I’ve found those in other games to be, and the choice of house didn’t feel like that big of a choice if you can just recruit characters from other houses. I guess you were just picking your lord? And I assume the plot deviates? It just seems like Fates handled the choice thing much better, and the characters were likable, and I’d even say the difficulty was more approachable. Plus I love the idea of child characters, and Three Houses took that away. While it does add a lot of mechanics through battalions and exploring the monastery and such, these elements simply aren’t fun for me, as I’m constantly finding myself wanting to skip weekend segments when they pop up while also knowing that I’ll pay in the next chapters to come for not utilizing them. It’s not a bad game by any means, but it’s not what I was expecting with a new Fire Emblem game personally. It’s almost as if the combat component of the game has taken a backseat to the school stuff, and the plot right now is pretty meandering. I’m really hoping things change and pick up in the second half of the game.

Offline AtheJ

• Guy Talk
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Oh geez, I better think of something clever to put
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2020, 01:33:41 pm »
I must say, as a pretty faithful Fire Emblem fan who has recently gotten to play Three Houses, it’s kind of let me down. Granted, I’m not super far in the game yet. I’m on maybe chapter 6 on Claude’s route (just encountered the first monster). But overall, the characters aren’t as enjoyable as I’ve found those in other games to be, and the choice of house didn’t feel like that big of a choice if you can just recruit characters from other houses. I guess you were just picking your lord? And I assume the plot deviates? It just seems like Fates handled the choice thing much better, and the characters were likable, and I’d even say the difficulty was more approachable. Plus I love the idea of child characters, and Three Houses took that away. While it does add a lot of mechanics through battalions and exploring the monastery and such, these elements simply aren’t fun for me, as I’m constantly finding myself wanting to skip weekend segments when they pop up while also knowing that I’ll pay in the next chapters to come for not utilizing them. It’s not a bad game by any means, but it’s not what I was expecting with a new Fire Emblem game personally. It’s almost as if the combat component of the game has taken a backseat to the school stuff, and the plot right now is pretty meandering. I’m really hoping things change and pick up in the second half of the game.
I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree. I liked the school segments since it felt like almost everything I did had some meaningful impact, but I can see how some could find it tedious.
Fates and Three Houses handle the choice differently, and I’ll admit it wasn’t clearly advertised. With Fates you were playing different games, while with Three Houses the routes are mostly the same gameplay wise, and you instead choose your cast. Edelgard has the most unique route, but even then you’re playing the same maps except maybe you start at a different location or maybe there’s fire. The plots do differ as much as they can, with some focusing more on the actual conflict going on while others focus more on the lore of the world.
Personally I wasn’t a big fan of Fates. I really value the plot and characters in Fire Emblem and I feel Fates was lacking in that aspect. I also don’t like how the child units were handled in that game. I’m fine with them existing so long as they have a legitimate reason to like in Genealogy or Awakening. If they’re just thrown in I’d rather not have them.
To not derail the thread completely, I also reccomend the Gunvolt games. They’re kind of like the Mighty Number 9 of Megaman X except actually good. Luminous Avenger iX is the best, but despite seeming like a standalone spin-off, certain lategame plottwists that are supposed to have a big impact won’t unless you played Gunvolt 1 and 2, which are available on the Switch as the Azure Striker Pack. If you have a Shovel Knight amiibo, you can even scan it in Gunvolt 2 to unlock a fight against him.

Offline PBA

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2020, 11:27:31 pm »
Smash Ultimate and Octopath Traveler

Offline Wiscguy2011

• BANNED
  • Casually Dressed
  • Single Guy Looking Build Confidence in Lifestyle!
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2020, 12:26:10 am »
Hello Everyone I love my Nintendo Switch and I could spend a ton of hours playing it. My favorite game so far is Super Smash bros on there? My friends and I  play it quite a bit and we always have such a good time when we are playing. We get good laughs out of it when one of us gets flown off the map lol. :laughing

Offline Mr S

• What do you do?
  • Nude with Towel
  • Hey guys! Looking to make new friends :D
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2020, 04:01:22 am »
Probably Smash and Mario Kart; the typical lol
Today is always THE day

Offline Wiscguy2011

• BANNED
  • Casually Dressed
  • Single Guy Looking Build Confidence in Lifestyle!
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2020, 09:36:03 pm »
One of my favorite games for Nitendo switch is super smash bros. Me and some friends have a good time battling it out.