General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Skateboarding

(1/2) > >>

Raven:
Any other skaters here?

Wesley:
I've gotten into skateboarding! As a teenager I always wanted to give it a go, but didn't have a board to try it out. I ended up buying one a couple of years ago to try it out and got some lessons in a local skate park. I had some boarding experience from Snowboarding which I've done for ages so it was easier to get going, and I can quite comfortably ride on smooth surfaces and small ramps now.

I haven't been using it much lately though. Last year I ended up buying a Globe Cruiser board which can actually ride on sidewalks and out on the streets comfortably and I like it. Although I'll have to wait til spring to ride it again outside.

swede:
Skate a little bit, pretty bad at it but still like it. Wouldn't dare to do it nude though hahha

Calypso:
I used to about 20 years back, not anymore though. I’d probably get hurt since I haven’t gone skating since then.

Mountain bikes became a lot more fun for me, that’s why I stopped skating.

Raven:

--- Quote from: Swede on December 06, 2019, 11:37:31 am ---Skate a little bit, pretty bad at it but still like it. Wouldn't dare to do it nude though hahha

--- End quote ---
yea true it would hurt if you fell and it would destroy your feet. I still wanna try it though at least once (with shoes)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version