Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: cap d'agde vs valalta  (Read 9072 times)

Offline collegeguy77

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: cap d'agde vs valalta
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2019, 11:54:38 am »
only been to Cap, I missed out on the Valalta trip that a bunch of guys from here went on last summer.  As far Cap, it is quite unique but also very big. If you keep an open mind, and not be offended by things, it can be fun.  I stayed at the camp ground which is mostly naturists and families.  I also explored the night life in the village which is very much not naturist, no one outside the camping area stays nude after dark. 

Met some cool people there, one of which has been going to cap every summer since he was born... def a great tour guide!

Offline Jr1994

• Guy Talk
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2019, 07:41:01 pm »
Have been to both, loved Cap for the fact you can be nude virtually EVERYWHERE, but agree, the swinger reputation puts me off. Valalta is lovely too

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2020, 12:58:57 am »
Have been to both, loved Cap for the fact you can be nude virtually EVERYWHERE, but agree, the swinger reputation puts me off. Valalta is lovely too

So I checked it out on a map and such. The camp ground is naturist, but what about the rest of town? I don't think I understand cap really. Where are the nude stores etc?

Offline anakyn

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2020, 04:53:41 am »

So I checked it out on a map and such. The camp ground is naturist, but what about the rest of town? I don't think I understand cap really. Where are the nude stores etc?

The entire village has just 1 entrance with a bar and you go inside by car with a card, or by pedestrian access. In front of you you have the beach and sea, to the left the Rene Oltra Camping, to the right the big town with apartments, 3 hotel, shops, markets, restaurants....
You can go around everywhere naked shops and market too.
The only other ways to go inside the village are through the textile and free beach from the left side (plage de marseillan), or, of course by boat. If you do that, you have access to the town, but not the camping, because at every gate at the beach you have to show to the guards a bracelet (given when you have the check in at the camping).
Let me know if you need other informations.

kissane

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2020, 06:36:01 pm »
The two places are very different with their own charms.

Valalta has a beautiful coastline, and is amazing for swimming with the high salt levels in the Adriatic. The slides and moored pontoons are fun, and the swimming pool complex is very nice. It is very family orientated, but the restaurant food can be laughably bad, and it can be difficult getting served at peak times. It attracts a lot of Germans and Austrians due to its geographical proximity.

Cap d'Agde is definitely more swinger orientated, but it has a nice beach where one can have a pleasant time with the added bonus of vibrant nightlife. Regarding food options, there is more variety but quality can vary hugely.

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2020, 06:39:22 pm »
The entire village has just 1 entrance with a bar and you go inside by car with a card, or by pedestrian access. In front of you you have the beach and sea, to the left the Rene Oltra Camping, to the right the big town with apartments, 3 hotel, shops, markets, restaurants....
The only other ways to go inside the village are through the textile and free beach from the left side (plage de marseillan), or, of course by boat. If you do that, you have access to the town, but not the camping, because at every gate at the beach you have to show to the guards a bracelet (given when you have the check in at the camping).

Looking at the information from @anakyn , this makes me want to go to Cap d'Agde but with a person who knows where to go and the places to avoid around the center during the day.
Thank you for your valuable information.  :like
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline anakyn

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2020, 07:46:21 pm »
Dear @Mettis ,
I know also the stones in Cap d'Agde  :happy ... I give you a call if and why I come back  :cool: 

Looking at the information from @anakyn , this makes me want to go to Cap d'Agde but with a person who knows where to go and the places to avoid around the center during the day.
Thank you for your valuable information.  :like

Offline nudiecouchsurfer

• Surfs up
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Runner/Surfer/Traveller
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2020, 09:31:33 pm »
I've been to cap, the beach is amazing, such a great experience to be nude with 1000s of other people. I stayed in a cabin in campground and it was great.
I found it a great nudist experience, while I was there, the other activities with exhibitionism that happen at cap, you would only find if you go looking for them.

I'm hoping to get back to Cap and valalta in summer 2020 - be great to hear of any other members who are planning trips!

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My website
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2020, 11:56:18 pm »

Oh okay, then I think I get it. Is there a map and stuff over the area?

Offline anakyn

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2020, 12:54:22 am »
[/quote]

Try at this link
http://www.capdagdefrance.co.uk/italian/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/villaggio-grande.jpg

The village is the part to the right; the camping at the left (the green part with trees), but this part is much more long (the entire naturist beach, from the channel to the right to the end, is approximately 2.5 km).

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My website
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2020, 12:54:52 am »

Try at this link
http://www.capdagdefrance.co.uk/italian/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/villaggio-grande.jpg

The village is the part to the right; the camping at the left (the green part with trees), but this part is much more long (the entire naturist beach, from the channel to the right to the end, is approximately 2.5 km).
[/quote]

Awesome!!

Offline ukmarcus

• Topless with bottoms
  • Nudity is normal
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2020, 04:19:13 am »
What does "swinger" mean in relation to a nude beach?

Offline anakyn

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2020, 06:01:32 am »
What does "swinger" mean in relation to a nude beach?

Well, speaking of Valalta, there's a part of the beach, very crowded, with couples and single guys, and most of them have or share sex, in front of the others.
So, you can find just a couple who plays, or fuck, or a single woman jerking off o sucking more guys, or 2 couples changing partners....well, every possible combination  :happy
Cap d'agde has always been in this way, people knows and nobody complains about it, rather this fun is a big inducement to the tourism there; but not the only one. As I wrote in another post, there are many families, every age, and a pure naturism.
PM me if u need more specific informations.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My website
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2023, 10:33:44 am »

Well, speaking of Valalta, there's a part of the beach, very crowded, with couples and single guys, and most of them have or share sex, in front of the others.
So, you can find just a couple who plays, or fuck, or a single woman jerking off o sucking more guys, or 2 couples changing partners....well, every possible combination  :happy
Cap d'agde has always been in this way, people knows and nobody complains about it, rather this fun is a big inducement to the tourism there; but not the only one. As I wrote in another post, there are many families, every age, and a pure naturism.
PM me if u need more specific informations.

Wait what, is this actually true? Could someone confirm this? Of thats the cas then i definetly dont want to go to valalta. Maybe @Adrian can clarify?

Offline wiener

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2023, 03:10:48 pm »
That isn't true.
The beach of Valalta is very family friendly, there is no public sex there. So nothing to worry about.

That description (comparison with cap d agde)  is true for another beach, a rocky coast about 5 km away from Valalta.