Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: cap d'agde vs valalta  (Read 9079 times)

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
Re: cap d'agde vs valalta
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2023, 10:53:52 pm »
That isn't true.
The beach of Valalta is very family friendly, there is no public sex there. So nothing to worry about.

That description (comparison with cap d agde)  is true for another beach, a rocky coast about 5 km away from Valalta.

Ah okay. Thank you

Offline NakedShadow

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Vivre Sa Vie
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2023, 10:20:33 pm »
@swede yeah I think their English isn't very good but I thought that they were talking about Cap.
When I went to Valalta, which was all day (not night though) for three days a few years ago, it was very family friendly literally full of families and not a single sexual thing going on. The only thing bad that I saw was a cockring on a creepy looking man that was part of a couple. Maybe the sign they had saying 'no photographs' infront of the water slide, but Valalta is was not sexual at all in my personal experience.

Offline frehm92

• Shouting it out loud
  • Freedom means Love
  • Referrals: 0
    • Nakenfri
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2023, 08:12:53 am »
@swede yeah I think their English isn't very good but I thought that they were talking about Cap.
When I went to Valalta, which was all day (not night though) for three days a few years ago, it was very family friendly literally full of families and not a single sexual thing going on. The only thing bad that I saw was a cockring on a creepy looking man that was part of a couple. Maybe the sign they had saying 'no photographs' infront of the water slide, but Valalta is was not sexual at all in my personal experience.

Haven't been to Valalta itself, but have been to Rovinj. That's by far the most relaxed and clothing-optional place I've been to - people of all ages were swimming naked at a lot of places in the area.
The human body is a beutiful gift and a treasure more valuable than any gold in the world.

Offline Adrian

• Shouting it out loud
  • Car & tech guy from Zagreb :)
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2023, 09:12:03 am »

Well, speaking of Valalta, there's a part of the beach, very crowded, with couples and single guys, and most of them have or share sex, in front of the others.
So, you can find just a couple who plays, or fuck, or a single woman jerking off o sucking more guys, or 2 couples changing partners....well, every possible combination  :happy
Cap d'agde has always been in this way, people knows and nobody complains about it, rather this fun is a big inducement to the tourism there; but not the only one. As I wrote in another post, there are many families, every age, and a pure naturism.
PM me if u need more specific informations.

Wait what, is this actually true? Could someone confirm this? Of thats the cas then i definetly dont want to go to valalta. Maybe @Adrian can clarify?

I only now see this post and I have no idea where this information came from?? Valalta is a family camp with kids running around everywhere and there is definitely no any sexual activity going on in the camp. They have strict rules against it and the camp staff would expel everyone not following them.
There is a beach near Rovinj called Punta Križa where stuff like this is going on, but I have never been there, it is not even close to the camp or anyhow related to the camp.
People please before you post some nonsense like this here, check your information

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2023, 12:02:46 pm »

Well, speaking of Valalta, there's a part of the beach, very crowded, with couples and single guys, and most of them have or share sex, in front of the others.
So, you can find just a couple who plays, or fuck, or a single woman jerking off o sucking more guys, or 2 couples changing partners....well, every possible combination  :happy
Cap d'agde has always been in this way, people knows and nobody complains about it, rather this fun is a big inducement to the tourism there; but not the only one. As I wrote in another post, there are many families, every age, and a pure naturism.
PM me if u need more specific informations.

Wait what, is this actually true? Could someone confirm this? Of thats the cas then i definetly dont want to go to valalta. Maybe @Adrian can clarify?

I only now see this post and I have no idea where this information came from?? Valalta is a family camp with kids running around everywhere and there is definitely no any sexual activity going on in the camp. They have strict rules against it and the camp staff would expel everyone not following them.
There is a beach near Rovinj called Punta Križa where stuff like this is going on, but I have never been there, it is not even close to the camp or anyhow related to the camp.
People please before you post some nonsense like this here, check your information

im prety sure the poster confused valalta and cap d'agde