Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Huston Astro's Scandal  (Read 953 times)

Offline Blake Skies

• Writer of All Things, Even Nudist Stories
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Okay I'm writing again...
  • Referrals: 0
    • My Deviant Art Page
Huston Astro's Scandal
« on: January 18, 2020, 05:21:19 pm »
Good morning, been wanting to to talk about this for the past couple of days.  If anybody is out of the loop on what's going on throughout the 2017 season the Houston Astros used of recording devices and electronic devices to cheat their way to a World Series championship which then continued and other forms throughout the 2018 and 2019 season. This was also translated to the 2018 World champion Red Sox,  Whose manager was the astro's badge coach of 2017.

From anybody who is from Houston and supports the team I'd like to hear your views on this. But for my fellow baseball fans in general my comments are this, I had great respect for the players of the Houston Astros and the talent that they had.  You guys no longer have my respect you cheated  And robbed my team of a world championship berth in 2017 and 2019,  and in terms of comparing this to the Steroid era I'd like to quote Alex Wood:

I'd rather face a player on steroids then a player who knows what pitch is coming.
DM if you wanna talk, have questions about nudism, or are an aspiring writer wanting to join a workshop