Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Naturefree  (Read 3913 times)

Offline Jem

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Naturefree
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2020, 10:30:47 am »
Well I've requested to join the site that works.... Hopefully there's no issues with fake profiles!

Offline DaniSnow

• Guy Talk
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2020, 10:16:48 am »
does anyone know what's going on with "natureferr2"?
website and app are down....
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Offline Interested Nudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • IDK what to put here.
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2020, 03:47:34 am »
Is this site even worth joining? What with some of the complaints I've seen associated with it talked about here.
PM me if you are a teen. Usually free to chat.

Offline TheMattinator

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Now worth 87p!
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2020, 08:36:33 am »
There was so many of these I lost track, but most of them were infested with fakes. The only one that verified people as real became dead when all the fake women left. The fake women then started their own, and instantly removed those of us who proved the women had been fake as soon as we joined.  In summary, probably not, unless you have a very active imagination and don't mind being lied to.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 06:55:13 am by TheMattinator »

Offline Naturalguy87

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2020, 01:24:59 pm »
There was so many of these I lost track, but most of them were infested with fakes. The only one that verified people as real became dead when all the fake women left. The fake women then started their own, and instantly removed those of us who proved they were fake as soon as we joined.  In summary, probably not, unless you have a very active imagination and don't mind being lied to.

A very accurate summary of the history of the group.
The only things indecent about the human body are the perverted thoughts that society has created about it.

Offline coolstolSE

• Nude with Towel
  • That's high energy
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2020, 01:57:57 pm »
So much for that
WHY IS MY PROFILE PICTURE UPSIDE DOWN

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • IDK what to put here.
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2020, 02:16:51 pm »
There was so many of these I lost track, but most of them were infested with fakes. The only one that verified people as real became dead when all the fake women left. The fake women then started their own, and instantly removed those of us who proved they were fake as soon as we joined.  In summary, probably not, unless you have a very active imagination and don't mind being lied to.

Well I think this forum in enough for me then. I only want to be part of a group of legitimate genuine nudists. Not fakes.
It sounds like one of those sites where GIRL is really just Guy In Real Life lmao

Offline Naturalguy87

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2020, 02:41:28 pm »

Well I think this forum in enough for me then. I only want to be part of a group of legitimate genuine nudists. Not fakes.
It sounds like one of those sites where GIRL is really just Guy In Real Life lmao

That's pretty much it.  This group has continued to be the most legitimate forum for young naturists that I've ever seen since becoming one.

My favorite part about the whole fake thing was the excuses that they would make for why they didn't want to verify they were real.  Got a few good laughs for sure.
The only things indecent about the human body are the perverted thoughts that society has created about it.

Offline the_nude_topher

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2020, 04:52:54 pm »

It's very unnerving when the "girls" have a bigger penis then I do.  :laughing

Offline coolstolSE

• Nude with Towel
  • That's high energy
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2020, 06:08:59 pm »

Hey just because she has a dick doesnt mean she's not a girl

Offline blank radar

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • black lives matter
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2020, 10:07:04 pm »

well said my friend

Offline Conjuam

• Nude without Towel
  • I've hit my bloody head again!
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2020, 10:08:22 pm »

I think he meant girl from birth, not members of the LGBT+ Community, but I digress. That is likely a subject for another thread...  :cool:

Offline blank radar

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • black lives matter
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2020, 10:12:51 pm »
a n y w a y. i just left one of the derivative forum/site things like naturefree (unless it just changed its name) called natural connection. the whole thing has a disturbing sexual vibe to it and every other post is just a close up of some old man's genitalia. i guess iyno is still, sadly, the only relatively wholesome place like this online for naturists :/

Offline coolstolSE

• Nude with Towel
  • That's high energy
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2020, 10:30:28 pm »
Yeah every naturist/nudist website that allows pictures and easy registration either is designed to or will become a place for horny losers and weirdos

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • IDK what to put here.
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2020, 10:57:35 pm »
Yup, rule of thumb with nudist sites is:

the harder it is for you to register yourself, the more likely it is that the site is genuine and safe.