Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Naturefree  (Read 3445 times)

Offline Conjuam

• Nude with Towel
  • I've hit my bloody head again!
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Naturefree
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2020, 09:27:30 pm »
a n y w a y. i just left one of the derivative forum/site things like naturefree (unless it just changed its name) called natural connection. the whole thing has a disturbing sexual vibe to it and every other post is just a close up of some old man's genitalia. i guess iyno is still, sadly, the only relatively wholesome place like this online for naturists :/

Getting back on-topic is a good idea.

It seems a shame that many people are only interested in images, etc, because it tarnishes the reputation and attaches a stigma to nud/naturism.

Yup, rule of thumb with nudist sites is:

the harder it is for you to register yourself, the more likely it is that the site is genuine and safe.

I agree. Also, the difficulty of finding such places adds to the integrity. For example, I found this through a Reddit post, despite using a similar search term and this not appearing!

Everything happens for a reason.

Offline the_nude_topher

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2020, 01:24:51 am »

[/quote]

It seems a shame that many people are only interested in images, etc, because it tarnishes the reputation and attaches a stigma to nud/naturism.

It sucks that a site/forum/online community needs either a gallery and/or vid chats in order to get people interested. Being a nudist doesn't require being seen by others or seeing others.

Offline TheNudeBot

• Home nudist (for now)
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2020, 09:53:51 pm »
The problem with all the Mighty Networks is that they all become overly focused on pictures (or all the ones I was ever a part of). It tends to devolve into people showing themselves off or purely “glamour” pictures. Sure some of them are actually nudist pictures, but they still tend to only be of good looking girls. And a lot of them I cannot call in good faith “nudist friendly”. Hell some of them are of intimate moments (no actual sexual activity, but as close as you can get without it).

There’s an even bigger issue: a couple of them had members crossing a line into pedophilia. One put a stop to it out right, the other I only went on a couple times, but I’m not aware of them doing anything about it.

I was staying because I met a couple good people on them, but I’m planning on getting rid of my accounts to the few I haven’t bothered leaving yet. I like the format of Mighty Networks sites compared to the forum format, but they are so horrendously ran and just don’t seem like a good place for socializing nudism.
There’s not only nothing wrong with nudity, but it also feels great if you give it a fair chance!

Offline joelwil20

• Casually Dressed
  • Vivo Victum Bonus- To live, live well
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2020, 02:08:10 pm »
a n y w a y. i just left one of the derivative forum/site things like naturefree (unless it just changed its name) called natural connection. the whole thing has a disturbing sexual vibe to it and every other post is just a close up of some old man's genitalia. i guess iyno is still, sadly, the only relatively wholesome place like this online for naturists :/
Just wanted to let you know that i shut naturefree down because of the fakes but I've just rebuilt it. I'll be verifying each user similar to how daneed did here back in the day (idk if they still do)
All there derivatives have either become sexualized, full of fakes, dead or all three because they don't have features like groups and chat enabled. I'll remedy that if you want to come back
https://naturefree.mn.co/
Hope to see there good ones back
- Joel wilsey

Offline joelwil20

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2020, 03:38:33 pm »
One of the members of Naturefree made a new site. https://natural-connection.mn.co/

How’s this going to be different? We need to know why NaturFree didn’t work before creating another version. If it’s all on Mighty Networks, and NatureFree was dropped for nudity, this new one will be dropped soon enough too.
Sorry again guys, it was nothing to do with mighty networks, just that there was things going on behind the scenes with people being fake that i thought were trustworthy, but i think it's time to show them what it really could be if you want to come back to the rebuilt naturefree.

Offline TheNudeBot

• Home nudist (for now)
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2020, 10:18:27 pm »
One of the members of Naturefree made a new site. https://natural-connection.mn.co/

How’s this going to be different? We need to know why NaturFree didn’t work before creating another version. If it’s all on Mighty Networks, and NatureFree was dropped for nudity, this new one will be dropped soon enough too.
Sorry again guys, it was nothing to do with mighty networks, just that there was things going on behind the scenes with people being fake that i thought were trustworthy, but i think it's time to show them what it really could be if you want to come back to the rebuilt naturefree.

I’ll give this new one a try. I left Mighty Network’s groups, but this sounds promising
There’s not only nothing wrong with nudity, but it also feels great if you give it a fair chance!

Offline PBA

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2020, 11:07:16 pm »
Just submitted a application to natural connections but I messed up my first one...oops  :laughcrying:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 11:10:07 pm by PBA »

Offline joelwil20

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2020, 05:28:12 am »
I just sent out emails to two people, you'll need to reply for verification before i send your acceptance link

Offline Delta0010

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2020, 06:07:57 pm »
Hopefully this one goes better than the first one or the attempted derivatives. Just sent in my request to join.
Almost always up to chat. Just ask.

Offline Mr S

• What do you do?
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Hey guys! Looking to make new friends :D
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2020, 01:16:46 pm »
Can anyone please post here how was his or her experience in that network? I'm really interested but I'm not too confident of apps.
I'm currently a college student, looking for reaching my goals as soon as possible, as well as trying to make some new friends! :D

Offline Dyl10

• Nude without Towel
  • South African Naturist
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2020, 01:49:01 pm »
The app works well for the moment it is a very small group of us on the network but hopefully with everyone verifying the community will only be that of true naturist  :grin:

Offline Spectre

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2020, 06:51:58 pm »
I’m also interested in potentially joining up, but I’m curious what the verification requirements are. Don’t want to give up too much before knowing it’s trustworthy.

Offline Dyl10

• Nude without Towel
  • South African Naturist
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2020, 04:26:10 am »
It is just a photo with a written statement to ensure you are the person in your photos and not a fake account. Doesn't have to be naked or anything just a selfie with the written statement :grin:

Offline Gibby

• Epic gamer
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Hello everybody!
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2020, 05:30:51 am »
Anything I should do specifically to join? I tried joining earlier but I don’t know if if I did it right.
Have a good one :D

Offline Dyl10

• Nude without Towel
  • South African Naturist
« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2020, 07:02:25 pm »
Just have to sign up on the link that Joel put up previously and then it does take a bit of time before you get an email but from there you will be in  :grin: