General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Pitti's Book Club

Classics

<< < (2/6) > >>

NakedShadow:
I'm actually trying to read more of the classics. They are kinda of hard since the writing style is pretty different compared to today so I usually read them with audiobook.
But I always loved The Great Gatsby probably my favorite book of all time. I literally read it every year and own two other copies in Spanish and Italian.

the_nude_topher:

--- Quote from: NakedShadow on March 11, 2020, 12:29:35 am ---I'm actually trying to read more of the classics. They are kinda of hard since the writing style is pretty different compared to today so I usually read them with audiobook.
But I always loved The Great Gatsby probably my favorite book of all time. I literally read it every year and own two other copies in Spanish and Italian.

--- End quote ---

I don't live very far from West Egg and East Egg. :smiley:

Mettis:
I read in English classic, Romeo and Juliet from Shakespeares, The Adventures of Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll, and Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle.

Tree:
I've 2 copies of Shakespeare's complete works. You may have noticed my signature is a quote from the 1001 Arabian Nights. Does Frances Hodgson Burnett count as a classic?

swede:
It might not be a litterature classic, but it's a architecture litterature classic. Barbra Miller Lanes architecture and Politics in Germany 1918-1945. Awesome if you like to learn about the connection between architecture and extremism.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version