Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Whicked Whims  (Read 1690 times)

Offline TheNudeBot

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 8
Whicked Whims
« on: March 18, 2020, 09:19:52 pm »
What do y’all think of the sims 4 mod Whicked Whims? It almost seems to put naturism into the same category as exhibitionism and  voyeurism, but it doesn’t show naturism in too bad of a light
Hanging out with everything out

Offline TheMattinator

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Now worth 87p!
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Whicked Whims
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 03:19:39 pm »
Did you hear about their shower pixellation antipiracy? Its pretty genius haha

https://www.techspot.com/news/57970-the-sims-4s-anti-piracy-systems-take-pixelation-to-the-extreme.html

Offline pvct1

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 12:33:48 pm »
I have an inactive thread about my nudist sims here. Wicked Whims were like dream come true for me after their release haha. Much easier to control your sims nudist town, and the body as well as the genitals are more realistic and adjustible. Apart from that, I hate the voyeur shit they have there. The sex part is normal as long as you turn off the automatic sex.

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2020, 04:09:06 pm »

https://www.techspot.com/news/57970-the-sims-4s-anti-piracy-systems-take-pixelation-to-the-extreme.html

Not really crackers are always one step ahead and have shown that most DRM methods are simply not very effective or durable. haha  :evil:
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline TheNudeBot

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2020, 06:01:36 pm »

That was a pretty good way to slow down piracy  :laughing the normal pixels are bad enough

Offline TheNudeBot

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2020, 06:04:13 pm »
I have an inactive thread about my nudist sims here. Wicked Whims were like dream come true for me after their release haha. Much easier to control your sims nudist town, and the body as well as the genitals are more realistic and adjustible. Apart from that, I hate the voyeur shit they have there. The sex part is normal as long as you turn off the automatic sex.

I do enjoy the naturist skill in the mod, but the rest of it is just meh. Although I’ve run into a fair amount of bugs with people covering when they shouldn’t in my opinion at least (families with the skill getting clothed around each other).
The rest of the mod is a bit perverted for me, but it’s the best there is as there isn’t any dedicated nudist mods that I know of

Offline Cle Leftwrite

• A Phantom of the Naked Variety
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2020, 02:47:34 am »
I have to wonder if someone reached out to the developer of the mod, if they would consider separating out the "nudism" and "exhibitionism" skills into two different things. I mean they probably wouldn't (it would be a lot of work) but ya never know.

Offline TheNudeBot

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2020, 04:27:21 pm »
I have to wonder if someone reached out to the developer of the mod, if they would consider separating out the "nudism" and "exhibitionism" skills into two different things. I mean they probably wouldn't (it would be a lot of work) but ya never know.

I don’t think they would even if it wasn’t  a lot of work. I’m not sure they’d care enough

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2020, 08:39:31 pm »

I see how it makes sense the way it is, people need a certain comfort with their body to show themselves off even if they are doing it for the thrill of being seen rather than pure comfort. But at the end of the day, WW is a sex mod that just has nudity as a side feature, so I doubt they will put much effort into the wholesome side.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Cle Leftwrite

• A Phantom of the Naked Variety
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2020, 07:49:53 pm »

I see how it makes sense the way it is, people need a certain comfort with their body to show themselves off even if they are doing it for the thrill of being seen rather than pure comfort. But at the end of the day, WW is a sex mod that just has nudity as a side feature, so I doubt they will put much effort into the wholesome side.

I don’t think they would even if it wasn’t  a lot of work. I’m not sure they’d care enough
You might be surprised, obviously I'm not 100% convinced that it WOULD happen in this case, but I have seen a few cases where someone truly just didn't know there was a difference and were willing to fix their mistake. This may not be one of those cases, but you never know.

Offline TheNudeBot

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2020, 06:04:04 pm »
@Cle Leftwrite yeah there’s always a chance. I may reach out to them. I’ll update y’all if I do