Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: How do I join the Teens only section?  (Read 6187 times)

Offline ejniceguy

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Re: How do I join the Teens only section?
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2020, 04:24:29 pm »
What is the teens only section?

Teens only section is a place for members 22 and under to have their own space within the forums. It’s good because it gives an easy place for younger members to find people that are able to relate to their own life experiences so far.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2020, 04:26:24 pm »

Teens only section is a place for members 22 and under to have their own space within the forums. It’s good because it gives an easy place for younger members to find people that are able to relate to their own life experiences so far.

22 and under? Thought it was 19 and under

Offline ejniceguy

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2020, 04:35:23 pm »

Nope, cutoff is 23. As an easy example, I’m 22, and I’m still a member. Later this year though, I’ll be gone from there.

Reason the cutoff is a little past the teens is something I’m not entirely sure about. If I had to guess, 22 is around when most people (at least in the US) graduate college, so it leaves a bit of leeway for the people on the older end (20-22) to share advice with the teens while still being somewhat close to their age and life experiences.

Offline timnudist

• Naked is Natural !
  • Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Be pround to be a Nudist !
  • Referrals: 9
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2020, 05:13:34 pm »

it should be 19 and under and anyone over about 35 ought to gracefully leave IYNO and move to other nudist websites.  but hey what do I know. :confused
I LOVE to be naked !

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2020, 08:24:06 pm »

it should be 19 and under and anyone over about 35 ought to gracefully leave IYNO and move to other nudist websites.  but hey what do I know. :confused

So is it 19 or 22?

Offline ejniceguy

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2020, 09:53:13 pm »

So is it 19 or 22?

It is 22.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2020, 12:12:41 am »
The way it was told to me when I first became a mod it was “time to separate.” Even though I personally feel the cut off one should be 21.

That being said, yah 14-19 to get in. 20-22 wont be able to join new as that’s the parting years.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline timnudist

• Naked is Natural !
  • Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2020, 12:43:02 pm »
Now if all the middle age ppl would just go gracefully to more age appropriate websites this would truly be a youth forum again.
I LOVE to be naked !

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2020, 12:49:01 pm »
Now if all the middle age ppl would just go gracefully to more age appropriate websites this would truly be a youth forum again.

Very few active people here that are over the age. Most are within the age. Most active are definitely the younger ones.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline pvct1

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2020, 02:41:12 pm »
I was in there before I got too old haha.

NPEL

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2020, 10:09:27 pm »

Interesting, but it es difficult be part from that section?

NPEL

Re: Gallery/Teens only section
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2020, 05:26:17 am »
took me a good while to get it but i had to prove i was not just some creep and your amount of posts is not enough, at least thats what i know

It seems that there should be at least 50 posts? In this case, our friend is already at the finish line.

Only 50 post?

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2020, 02:44:40 am »
took me a good while to get it but i had to prove i was not just some creep and your amount of posts is not enough, at least thats what i know

It seems that there should be at least 50 posts? In this case, our friend is already at the finish line.

Only 50 post?

No, there's more to take from it then just 50 post. People would be padding their post like crazy if that was just the only rule. Like for example, in your introduction you have 10-11 post alone just as replies. If you have a topic where you are replying to multiple people, it should properly be one reply. For example:

Quote person A:
Blah blah blah

Quote person B:
Blah blah blah

Quote person C:
Blah blah blah

That's just an example of course. We can understand time between post, but right off the bat that would appear as padding.

What's also taken into account is actual time here. You've been here less then a month and the community needs time to get to know you.

Lastly, and one of the teen specific mods or another mod can say differently, but you are the older side of the teen area. Most of them entering the teen section are 14-17. 18 and above from new members are generally considered already aged out as their teen years are pretty much done, like when you turn 20 in less then a year.

NPEL

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2020, 06:32:15 am »

Only 50 post?

No, there's more to take from it then just 50 post. People would be padding their post like crazy if that was just the only rule. Like for example, in your introduction you have 10-11 post alone just as replies. If you have a topic where you are replying to multiple people, it should properly be one reply. For example:

Quote person A:
Blah blah blah

Quote person B:
Blah blah blah

Quote person C:
Blah blah blah

That's just an example of course. We can understand time between post, but right off the bat that would appear as padding.

What's also taken into account is actual time here. You've been here less then a month and the community needs time to get to know you.

Lastly, and one of the teen specific mods or another mod can say differently, but you are the older side of the teen area. Most of them entering the teen section are 14-17. 18 and above from new members are generally considered already aged out as their teen years are pretty much done, like when you turn 20 in less then a year.

So, am I too old for the teen section? What will be my section?

Offline timnudist

• Naked is Natural !
  • Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2020, 02:08:01 pm »
The general section.. the one you can access now.
I LOVE to be naked !