Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: How do I join the Teens only section?  (Read 6189 times)

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
Re: How do I join the Teens only section?
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2020, 04:33:25 pm »
No, there's more to take from it then just 50 post. People would be padding their post like crazy if that was just the only rule.

What's also taken into account is actual time here. You've been here less then a month and the community needs time to get to know you.

Lastly, and one of the teen specific mods or another mod can say differently, but you are the older side of the teen area. Most of them entering the teen section are 14-17. 18 and above from new members are generally considered already aged out as their teen years are pretty much done, like when you turn 20 in less then a year.

The teen section is pretty much invite-only, and those invitations are not given by any strict metric of time or post count. They all factor in, of course, but at the end of the day, what matters is the impression that people here know what kind of person someone is. If you just spend all the time lurking and telling very little about yourself, that is going to take a lot longer than if the topics you post in are those that reveal what makes you tick.

Now if all the middle age ppl would just go gracefully to more age appropriate websites this would truly be a youth forum again.

Our target age range is 14-40. Yeah, 40 is a bit high for a youth community, but many INF-affiliated organizations have their youth range go well into someone's mid- or late 30s, so the people here are still young by naturist standards.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Interested Nudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • This is America. You can always cut a deal.
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2020, 02:33:57 pm »
When you do have enough posts or time spent here, not sure, who do you contact to join the teen section?
I want to talk more to people around my age.
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Offline timnudist

• Naked is Natural !
  • Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Be pround to be a Nudist !
  • Referrals: 9
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2020, 03:00:16 pm »
@InterestedNudist  there is no set number of posts.. its more based on how active you are.  If it was just a post count a person can run that up just saying hi to people and not really commenting on a wide number of subjects.  So far it seems your on track though   :cool:
I LOVE to be naked !

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2020, 03:57:04 pm »
Ok thats great. I like that there is these kind of restrictions in place. Otherwise any weirdo could be looking at pictures of naked teenagers just by saying hi to 50 people! That would be rather discomforting.
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Offline Nudielad

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2020, 05:04:49 pm »
Ok thats great. I like that there is these kind of restrictions in place. Otherwise any weirdo could be looking at pictures of naked teenagers just by saying hi to 50 people! That would be rather discomforting.

It's the kind of restrictions that are put in place to make this a safe and happy community for young naturists such as yourself  :azn:

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2020, 06:47:21 pm »
Who should I contact about joining the Teens Section or gallery? I think I have around the right number of posts and have been here for a few days.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2020, 07:08:06 pm »
Who should I contact about joining the Teens Section or gallery? I think I have around the right number of posts and have been here for a few days.

As what was stated by Delta and myself as well, there is no exact range of post or time here (you've also only been here less then a week) but they do factor into it.

You don't contact anyone. In fact, most people that constantly ask usually take longer to get access then others. Mods will notice your level of activity and that you've established a presence and will automatically give it to you. If I give you access, for example, then I always follow it up with a message to you as well letting you know.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 07:10:27 pm by DrgHybrid »
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2020, 07:09:30 pm »

As what was stated by Delta and myself as well, there is no exact range of post or time here (you've also only been here less then a week) but they do factor into it.

You don't contact anyone. In fact, most people that constantly ask usually take longer to get access then others. Mods will notice your level of activity and that you've established a presence and will automatically give it to you. If I give you access, for example, then I always follow it up with a message to you as well letting you know.

Alright. Thanks for the answer. I will continue to stay active here, and I won't ask again.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 08:16:44 pm by Interested Nudist »