Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Gardening  (Read 6528 times)

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
Re: Gardening
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2020, 12:43:43 pm »
I garden all the time, I used to work as a gardener professionally

Offline TheMattinator

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Now worth 87p!
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2020, 01:59:55 pm »
oh thats cool, when was that, and why did u stop? :)

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My website
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2020, 08:13:32 am »
[/quote
Was that a reply to me? If so, I quit last autumn bc school. It was great.

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2020, 08:53:18 am »
[/quote

You don't need a degree in hortology, or something, to be a garderer?

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2020, 01:06:12 pm »
No, I don't have a garden and, frankly, I don't have a green thumb.  :embarrassed:
However if I had a garden that is not overlooked I would take advantage of it to be naked.  :cheesy:
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My website
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2020, 05:27:57 pm »
[/quote

Nope, apparently not, I worked in a couple of indoor gardens and I had no prior experience. Just had training for a few weeks and then I got the keyes to a van and a schedule. It was great, and I was surprisingly good at it. I mean I have dealt with plants before and grown alot of vegetables. But I've never dealt with exotic plants before. Went great, biggest hurrdke was the hectic traffic in Central stockholm in a big van after only having a driver's license for a year.

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2020, 08:29:06 pm »
[/quote

Nope, apparently not, I worked in a couple of indoor gardens and I had no prior experience. Just had training for a few weeks and then I got the keyes to a van and a schedule. It was great, and I was surprisingly good at it. I mean I have dealt with plants before and grown alot of vegetables. But I've never dealt with exotic plants before. Went great, biggest hurrdke was the hectic traffic in Central stockholm in a big van after only having a driver's license for a year.

I see.

Offline Hdhfchfvgbbb

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2020, 04:51:28 pm »
Started germinating my cucumbers and beans today ????????

thelvx

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2020, 06:15:22 pm »
World Naked Gardening Day is coming up next month. Woot!

Offline HJ1997

• Topless with bottoms
  • 22 yr old male from SW Illinois (Not Chicago)
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2020, 12:22:19 am »
Spent most of the day yesterday and part of today planting with my family.  My mom ordered a bunch of flowers and shrubs that were delivered Friday.  We also started a bunch of seeds yesterday.

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2021, 01:09:51 pm »
As a child/teenager I had an ever expanding vege/fruit garden, but as a working adult I find I don't have the time to tend one properly. Now I just have various plants that mostly take care of themselves. Such as banana trees and sugar cane.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2021, 11:06:53 am »
As a child/teenager I had an ever expanding vege/fruit garden, but as a working adult I find I don't have the time to tend one properly. Now I just have various plants that mostly take care of themselves. Such as banana trees and sugar cane.

Still looks great and more than I accomplished. I did try tomatoes a few years and some potatoes but gardens require a lot of work attention and knowledge. Do you get edible bananas off those trees?

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2021, 02:35:29 pm »
As a child/teenager I had an ever expanding vege/fruit garden, but as a working adult, I find I don't have the time to tend one properly. Now I just have various plants that mostly take care of themselves. Such as banana trees and sugar cane.

Still looks great and more than I accomplished. I did try tomatoes a few years and some potatoes but gardens require a lot of work attention and knowledge. Do you get edible bananas off those trees?

For the last 4 years, I have gotten a hundred plus bananas every June. They are smaller than traditional store-bought ones, but they are denser. In grams, it only takes about 1.5 to 2 of my tiny bananas to outweigh a store-bought one. When they first turn yellow they are OK to eat, but if you wait another day or two and get some black spots on the skin, then the flavor is incredible, and none of those dark spots are on the banana. So they don't look as pretty as the store-bought ones, but inside they are incredible...I feel like there is a moral lesson there.  :thinking:

This year I have 3 trees growing bananas...I have no idea what I am going to do with that many. I can only eat so much Banana: bread, ice cream, pudding, and straight-up bananas.

It took many years to find the right spot around my house for the bananas, but on the 3rd or 4th replanting they took off. Now they are taller than my house and entirely self-sufficient.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2021, 03:14:17 pm »
As a child/teenager I had an ever expanding vege/fruit garden, but as a working adult, I find I don't have the time to tend one properly. Now I just have various plants that mostly take care of themselves. Such as banana trees and sugar cane.

For the last 4 years, I have gotten a hundred plus bananas every June. They are smaller than traditional store-bought ones, but they are denser. In grams, it only takes about 1.5 to 2 of my tiny bananas to outweigh a store-bought one. When they first turn yellow they are OK to eat, but if you wait another day or two and get some black spots on the skin, then the flavor is incredible, and none of those dark spots are on the banana. So they don't look as pretty as the store-bought ones, but inside they are incredible...I feel like there is a moral lesson there.  :thinking:

This year I have 3 trees growing bananas...I have no idea what I am going to do with that many. I can only eat so much Banana: bread, ice cream, pudding, and straight-up bananas.

It took many years to find the right spot around my house for the bananas, but on the 3rd or 4th replanting they took off. Now they are taller than my house and entirely self-sufficient.

I wish I could sample some. I usually prefer bananas yellow and with dome black spots on them but if they’re still green or are too black I don’t like them but I don’t throw away black bananas. If I have forgotten about them and they go too ripe I let them blacken further and use them to bake banana loaf. As it happens I have one in the oven now.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My website
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2021, 03:21:55 pm »
@Rob N thats really cool!