General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Gardening

<< < (2/7) > >>

Shiden Kai San:
Not a gardener at all and have nothing to teach anyone -  but I sometimes enjoy landscaping and the process of selecting the right plants for the specific environment I want them to go in.  The next thing I want to try is growing my own crop.

Ironically, this would mean a tremendous amount of work in the back-lawn to make it happen.  But hey, at least theres plenty of time to get it done now. :D

DrgHybrid:
I grow a few things out back. A few veggies here and there. This year I'm gonna try strawberries (just planted weekend before last) so we'll see what happens there. Not expecting much there as it can get pretty hot around here.

Right now I have a few Sunflowers as well that seem to be really enjoying the sun. It's always fun to see which way they'll turn around.

I don't really plant any flowers though. Although, if I could get monkey flowers to grow, I probably would do those. :p

TheMattinator:
Whutsa monkey flower?

DaniSnow:
i have a couple of plants in the apartment (no garden :( )
how about posting a pic of what you planted?

Longingtobenude:
I do a garden every year.  Tomatoes, and squash are my go to crops.  I've grown tobacco in the past though.  This year I'm gonna try and grow some bradford watermelons and a medical marijuana patch for my dad. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version