Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Official Link Exchange with CAVN  (Read 3728 times)

Nude_not_rude

Official Link Exchange with CAVN
« on: February 14, 2010, 06:31:35 am »
Great news folks!! We now have kindly been given a link to us from Coast and Valley Naturists (CAVN) in New South Wales, Australia. The more eagle eyed members here will have noticed I've been advertising their swim nights and activities in our naturist events section in the hope that some of you may wish to visit and join in. By way of thanks for that, they have decided to link to us as they have many younger members and families and think we are a worthy site to recommend to their members. I'm looking forward to seeing more young Aussies join us here in the future. They are a friendly bunch who always welcome new visitors with open arms. All Sydney members should seriously check them out. :)

Pisco

Re: Official Link Exchange with CAVN
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 09:44:28 am »
Now that's good news! Thanks for your effort!

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 12:38:55 pm »
Tod, what an ambassador you are!  Look at you!    If our European naturists, who do belong to recognized clubs, would try to follow your example, we would be well off!  Thankyou!

-D
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

randomer909

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 04:02:49 pm »
Todd, you work so hard on advertising our forum to Naturist Groups around you, and that is an extremely valued service by all here!!! You are such a hard worker and I applaud you for that!!! :2345 :2345

Keep up the great work m8 :786

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 04:56:42 pm »
whoo! sweet! always cool making connects with other like minded groups.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!