General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Music and Concerts

Genres you don't like?

<< < (3/13) > >>

Borter:
I don't like the mainstream music that is played in the mainstream radio stations, for example mainstream pop or indie rock and so one. If I have to listen to such music I become aggressive :-)

And I don't like HipHop/Rap in generally, but there are some exceptions: For example

NakedShadow:
I feel that I can generally listen to anything including the annoying, unoriginal, boring, bland music "hits" that are played on the radio.

But genres that I don't like are country and reggae.

Since the 1960s, country has evolved into boring music with the currently radio music being either "i love my truck" or it wants be hip-hop style. I can't stand country.
Reggae it all sounds the same. I also heard that most reggae is homophobic but since I don't understand any of it I don't even want to be caught listening to it. At least with edm music there different styles (or artists) that try to make it sound different (even if they don't success) and pretty girls seem to like it. But Reggae is also a no for me.

NudistMetalHead:
Most rap music after 1995
Reggae
Horrorcore

eggmoose5:
I despise country music. Bo Burnham put it best. NSFW language btw.

JOE:
Most mainstream pop but over that, mumble rap. I don't get it, it ALL sounds the same!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version