General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

How would YOU want nudity shown?

(1/6) > >>

rare446:
Alright, so I was thinking about a lot of the nude mods I have on my games, as well as a lot of the game ideas I've wished of making. But, it made me wonder.. How much is too much for nudity from another nudist's perspective? For instance, say it's Pokemon Sword and Shield. Now, in these games, there's what are referred to as "jiggle physics", which is when an object will have a slightly unrestricted response animation created when motion or other flags occur (such as wind, for example). With Sword and shield, hair and certain clothes will have the jiggle when running, twirling, windy, or using a dynamax or gigantamax pokemon, but if nudity were in the game, would it be too much if the breasts or penis also had these same jiggle physics? Would it be the same answer if it were a game like Overwatch? Or perhaps Mortal Kombat? Animal Crossing? And with that, what about the detail in the shapes, customization, or texturing of the nudity?

So, with all that said, I'd like to hear -- or rather read -- your thoughts on this subject!

DrgHybrid:
I like how Conan Exiles did nudity in their game. It's just "apart" of it but it's nothing directly sexual. You can incorporate that into your game play if you want, but of course if you're going to go out and do battles, you will eventually get armor on. If you want to sorta RP it and get some sleep, can take all your armor off later and rest. And plenty of jiggle physics there, lol.

A few mods for Skyrim I've used is really nice too. Creating the bath house where people are nude and obviously being able to sleep nude. But, still have armor and everything else that covers anything out in the rest of the world when battling. Jiggle physics are kept a bit more in check, where as Conan Exiles you might have a penis that defies the laws of gravity and bounces around all over the place.

I like nudity to be apart of the game, but not the focus of the game. It sorta incorporates real life aspects into the games that way and creates an ability to roleplay. Problem with games having nudity in them as it's mostly just used in a sexual aspect. You can mod yourself in Second Life to be nude, but the amount of people that just want to be nude to be nude is vastly outweighed by the people that create nude avatars for sexual purposes. Not as fun (and frankly pretty boring) to me.

I would like to see more basic nudity in games, along with anatomically correct. I actually praised Elder Scrolls: Oblivion for awhile there as they modeled the horses all with sheaths and buttholes. Granted, only male horses apparently wandering around, but it just creates that sense of being realistic.

I don't think it might be good for more intensive games like OW or Mortal Kombat. There's a lot going on and that's just more distracting then anything. Maybe in a character builder or skin preview scenario. But not in the actual fighting of it. A more relaxing game like Animal Crossing could make it work very well.

As far as customizing goes, within reason and realistic is what I like to see. Games where you can give a character size Triple M breast isn't realistic with that tiny framed body. Or a penis that threatens to drag the floor. Just base upon average for everything within a little reason would be nice.

dukewc:

--- Quote from: DrgHybrid on April 04, 2020, 09:35:06 pm ---I like how Conan Exiles did nudity in their game. It's just "apart" of it but it's nothing directly sexual. You can incorporate that into your game play if you want, but of course if you're going to go out and do battles, you will eventually get armor on. If you want to sorta RP it and get some sleep, can take all your armor off later and rest. And plenty of jiggle physics there, lol.

A few mods for Skyrim I've used is really nice too. Creating the bath house where people are nude and obviously being able to sleep nude. But, still have armor and everything else that covers anything out in the rest of the world when battling. Jiggle physics are kept a bit more in check, where as Conan Exiles you might have a penis that defies the laws of gravity and bounces around all over the place.

I like nudity to be apart of the game, but not the focus of the game. It sorta incorporates real life aspects into the games that way and creates an ability to roleplay. Problem with games having nudity in them as it's mostly just used in a sexual aspect. You can mod yourself in Second Life to be nude, but the amount of people that just want to be nude to be nude is vastly outweighed by the people that create nude avatars for sexual purposes. Not as fun (and frankly pretty boring) to me.

I would like to see more basic nudity in games, along with anatomically correct. I actually praised Elder Scrolls: Oblivion for awhile there as they modeled the horses all with sheaths and buttholes. Granted, only male horses apparently wandering around, but it just creates that sense of being realistic.

I don't think it might be good for more intensive games like OW or Mortal Kombat. There's a lot going on and that's just more distracting then anything. Maybe in a character builder or skin preview scenario. But not in the actual fighting of it. A more relaxing game like Animal Crossing could make it work very well.

As far as customizing goes, within reason and realistic is what I like to see. Games where you can give a character size Triple M breast isn't realistic with that tiny framed body. Or a penis that threatens to drag the floor. Just base upon average for everything within a little reason would be nice.

--- End quote ---
they did do it well in conan

TheMattinator:

--- Quote from: DrgHybrid on April 04, 2020, 09:35:06 pm ---Conan Exiles you might have a penis that defies the laws of gravity and bounces around all over the place.

--- End quote ---

Can relate. ????????

TheMattinator:
In an indie game, realistic physics and stuff is good for this but I can't see the big games houses dedicating the people and money to make good accurate willybounce, especially since it probably just increases the age rating of their game haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version