Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What are you currently reading?  (Read 10496 times)

Offline Longingtobenude

• Nude with Towel
  • Hello:)
  • Referrals: 0
Re: What are you currently reading?
« Reply #1035 on: April 18, 2017, 09:52:52 am »
I just finished Ready Player One yesterday. It was a great read, a real page turner. Had a great William Gibson kind of vibe to it. Lots of 80's references, which was right up my alley. Can't wait for the movie to come out!

Gamer with Gerard Buttler.  I remember in the intro it says something like "from the book, Ready Player One"

Offline Michael_P

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #1036 on: April 18, 2017, 10:47:09 am »
I just finished Ready Player One yesterday. It was a great read, a real page turner. Had a great William Gibson kind of vibe to it. Lots of 80's references, which was right up my alley. Can't wait for the movie to come out!

Gamer with Gerard Buttler.  I remember in the intro it says something like "from the book, Ready Player One"

No, there's a Spielberg movie coming out next year. Gamer came out in '09, and Ready Player One was published in '11.

Offline Longingtobenude

• Nude with Towel
  • Hello:)
« Reply #1037 on: April 18, 2017, 06:01:45 pm »

No, there's a Spielberg movie coming out next year. Gamer came out in '09, and Ready Player One was published in '11.

My mistake.  Wonder how that false memory got in there :embarrassed:   If Spielberg is making it, it'll probably be a decent representation. 
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 06:03:46 pm by Longingtobenude »

Offline seventhsam

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #1038 on: April 19, 2017, 02:20:46 am »
I just started "The Fall of Hyperion" by Dan Simmons