General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Pitti's Book Club

Can Audiobooks be Discussed in this Section?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Longingtobenude:
I prefer to read, but I listened to a lot of audio books when I drove a semi. I don't think it gives you a lesser experience, for the most part. 

Pitti:
Of course it is allowed to talk about audio books.

I like it to listen for fall asleep.

Tree:
Thanks everyone. Looks like audiobooks are acceptable.

--- Quote from: Seb.the.model on April 17, 2020, 11:07:58 pm ---I don’t understand how you can listen to it. I bought one to listen in the car and I can just not focus at all on it

--- End quote ---

You're supposed to sit and listen to them with full focus, the way you would read. Some are a lot better than others in the way they're read though.

Surin Blastanos:
I've been listening to Ender's Game, they have a different narrator depending on the character that the chapter focuses on, it really adds to the immersion.

cjpilotboy:

--- Quote from: Surin Blastanos on April 19, 2020, 02:06:03 pm ---I've been listening to Ender's Game, they have a different narrator depending on the character that the chapter focuses on, it really adds to the immersion.

--- End quote ---

I think Audable has a full cast version of Ender's Game up on the app now. Iv read it a few times and enjoy it, but I never really got too enthralled in the full series.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version