Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Space Engineers  (Read 1140 times)

Surin Blastanos

Space Engineers
« on: April 18, 2020, 01:34:18 pm »
Does anyone here play Space Engineers? If so, what's the best thing you've designed?

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Space Engineers
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 09:23:39 am »
I've been fairly into this.  Best thing I ever made was this giant wheeled vehicle.  Large grid, 5x5 wheels.  I spent a lot of time trying to make it look good, windows, catwalks, retractable ramp.  I built in on a mountain base, and almost immediately after packing up to leave, flipped, rolled down the mountain and exploded. 

Surin Blastanos

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 02:03:58 pm »
I've been fairly into this.  Best thing I ever made was this giant wheeled vehicle.  Large grid, 5x5 wheels.  I spent a lot of time trying to make it look good, windows, catwalks, retractable ramp.  I built in on a mountain base, and almost immediately after packing up to leave, flipped, rolled down the mountain and exploded.
That's the most Space Engineers thing to happen

thelvx

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2020, 06:11:43 pm »
That game looks bad ass. Reminds me of my days of Spore. :heart-eyes:

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2020, 06:32:46 pm »
It's not bad. I've enjoyed it from time to time...but I vastly suck at it, lol.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Surin Blastanos

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2020, 08:11:34 pm »
Yeah, I'm really bad at it as well, but I just love the idea of a high sci-fi game, especially one where you have movement in all three dimensions. It makes me feel like I'm in Ender's Game: "The enemy's gate is down"

Surin Blastanos

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2021, 02:36:08 pm »
I've built a large ship with retractable backup thrusters. Not very useful, just thought I'd show it

Offline Gusse

• Topless with bottoms
  • Can you feel the spacetime distortion?
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2021, 04:57:39 pm »
I have the game, but sadly I haven't played it much. It is on my other computer, as the one I am using most right now is my school computer and I guess the specs are not enough...
"We are psychos."
"And I am history."

pogo1223

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2021, 05:07:12 pm »
I have it as well, but got tired of playing by myself or with only a few players... I wish this was more of a massive multiplayer game.

Surin Blastanos

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2021, 07:46:36 pm »
I have it as well, but got tired of playing by myself or with only a few players... I wish this was more of a massive multiplayer game.
Yeah, it feels like they should have a central server that players could join, they have all the systems to make the game play like a more realistic version of Eve Online

Offline Gusse

• Topless with bottoms
  • Can you feel the spacetime distortion?
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2021, 07:52:42 pm »
If you are interested in space etc, I have played StarMade, a game bit similar to Space Pngineers, but I guess it doesn't need so much performance and in my opinion the mechanics are simpler. The overall graphical look is somewhat crude, but the idea and mechanics are very good.
"We are psychos."
"And I am history."