Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Does anyone else love to travel?  (Read 1426 times)

Offline Nudist.12

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Does anyone else love to travel?
« on: April 20, 2020, 02:47:20 pm »
Naturist or Non naturist, I think traveling is one of my biggest hobbies. I love to experience new cultures and learn about the people who live in other places. Where are your favourite places to travel?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 11:07:35 am by Nudist.12 »
European trapped in America

Offline Spamaven34

• Casually Dressed
Re: Does anyone else love to travel?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 04:16:09 pm »
I am lucky enough to travel for work almost full time (at least until this corona thing popped up). My favorite places to travel are Japan and Korea as I really enjoy their saunas. I also enjoy going on cruises for leisure (but those aren’t quite as nude friendly - at least the ones I go on).

Offline Sofia

• Bare Squad - Special Girls Unit
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 06:14:28 pm »
I love to travel, we have had a few great trips to Europe, U S A and even across Canada
I like to explore the sites, the culture, the people and the food

Offline Shiden Kai San

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 06:17:51 pm »
@Spamaven34  -  I gotta ask - what job frequently takes ya to Korea and Japan?! :D

@Nudist.12  -  It's a great way to spend your time on this planet.  This is a subject that you and I briefly began to touch on elsewhere.

For me, travel is fun, but I don't necessarily live for it.  The primary issue is time and intention.   The problem is that whenever I visit a place, I like to spend quality time there.  The tourist destinations don't interest me as much as living among the people for a bit.  To get a true pulse of the culture, on the peoples day to day, and to give myself the chance to make new friends.  Of course, it's always fun to enjoy the fun stuff / to see the amenities that a country/area has to offer.  The problem is that as you get older, the opportunity to do these things can become difficult as you get bogged down with daily life demands. 

Hence why if you're in a position to travel, to do so as much as possible.  Especially while you're pretty young and people will be more than happy to accommodate ya. :D

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 06:25:38 pm »
I love but sadly I rarely can afford to, lol.

I did buy a passport last year in hopes of starting to vacation outside the US this year, but uhhh....things changed. Thankfully they are good for awhile.
Sometimes we think too much and feel too little. -- Charlie Chaplin

Offline Nudist.12

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2020, 06:41:00 pm »
I am lucky enough to travel for work almost full time (at least until this corona thing popped up). My favorite places to travel are Japan and Korea as I really enjoy their saunas. I also enjoy going on cruises for leisure (but those aren’t quite as nude friendly - at least the ones I go on).

Thats really awesome! do you mainly travel through Asia. One of my friends recently went to Tokyo, Singapore, and Beijing, and she loved it.

Offline Nudist.12

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2020, 06:42:48 pm »
I love but sadly I rarely can afford to, lol.

I did buy a passport last year in hopes of starting to vacation outside the US this year, but uhhh....things changed. Thankfully they are good for awhile.

International travel can get very expensive, but luckily we have many places we can get to here. Maybe try the some Caribbean islands. Mexico is pretty good depending where you are, and there is always Canada.

Offline Nudist.12

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2020, 06:45:28 pm »
I love to travel, we have had a few great trips to Europe, U S A and even across Canada

One thing I have wanted to try is to go to British Columbia or the Rocky Mtn. train. Canada seems, from an Americans prospective, hugely underrated, especially on natural beauty.

Offline Nudist.12

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2020, 06:47:54 pm »
@Spamaven34  -  I gotta ask - what job frequently takes ya to Korea and Japan?! :D

@Nudist.12  -  It's a great way to spend your time on this planet.  This is a subject that you and I briefly began to touch on elsewhere.

For me, travel is fun, but I don't necessarily live for it.  The primary issue is time and intention.   The problem is that whenever I visit a place, I like to spend quality time there.  The tourist destinations don't interest me as much as living among the people for a bit.  To get a true pulse of the culture, on the peoples day to day, and to give myself the chance to make new friends.  Of course, it's always fun to enjoy the fun stuff / to see the amenities that a country/area has to offer.  The problem is that as you get older, the opportunity to do these things can become difficult as you get bogged down with daily life demands. 

Hence why if you're in a position to travel, to do so as much as possible.  Especially while you're pretty young and people will be more than happy to accommodate ya. :D

I defiantly think that it is important to meet and make new friends, especially locals, while you're traveling.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2020, 08:29:04 pm »
Love to travel but as a student, financeing it is hard. Went to Iceland 2 years ago, was amazing. We were planning on taking a month long road trip but Tha KS to our dear friend Corona that got fucked.

Offline Nudist.12

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2020, 08:49:09 pm »
Love to travel but as a student, financeing it is hard. Went to Iceland 2 years ago, was amazing. We were planning on taking a month long road trip but Tha KS to our dear friend Corona that got fucked.

I hate how all travel plans are getting so messed up!

Offline Spamaven34

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2020, 09:48:40 pm »

I work for a major hotel company

Offline shynudeboy

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2020, 10:29:07 pm »
I was just about to get into travelling! In the last few years it's been quite boring staying in one place. This year was supposed to be the year I travelled to many different countries! Hopefully once this virus clears up, I'll be able to leave the country again  :laughcrying:

Offline the_nude_topher

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2020, 10:53:07 pm »
I was just about to get into travelling! In the last few years it's been quite boring staying in one place. This year was supposed to be the year I travelled to many different countries! Hopefully once this virus clears up, I'll be able to leave the country again  :laughcrying:

what countries do  you want to visit?

Offline Sofia

• Bare Squad - Special Girls Unit
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2020, 11:23:21 pm »

One thing I have wanted to try is to go to British Columbia or the Rocky Mtn. train. Canada seems, from an Americans prospective, hugely underrated, especially on natural beauty.

We did that trip and It's amazing, we went from Banff to Vancouver. We have driven from Calgary to Vancouver and the scenery is breathtaking. We have also done some helicopter tours over glaciers