Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Does anyone else love to travel?  (Read 19085 times)

Nudist.12

Does anyone else love to travel?
« on: April 20, 2020, 02:47:20 pm »
Naturist or Non naturist, I think traveling is one of my biggest hobbies. I love to experience new cultures and learn about the people who live in other places. Where are your favourite places to travel?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 11:07:35 am by Nudist.12 »

Offline Spamaven34

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Does anyone else love to travel?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 04:16:09 pm »
I am lucky enough to travel for work almost full time (at least until this corona thing popped up). My favorite places to travel are Japan and Korea as I really enjoy their saunas. I also enjoy going on cruises for leisure (but those aren’t quite as nude friendly - at least the ones I go on).

Offline Sofia

• Bare Squad - Special Girls Unit
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 06:14:28 pm »
I love to travel, we have had a few great trips to Europe, U S A and even across Canada
I like to explore the sites, the culture, the people and the food

Offline Shiden Kai San

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Free ballin'!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 06:17:51 pm »
@Spamaven34  -  I gotta ask - what job frequently takes ya to Korea and Japan?! :D

@Nudist.12  -  It's a great way to spend your time on this planet.  This is a subject that you and I briefly began to touch on elsewhere.

For me, travel is fun, but I don't necessarily live for it.  The primary issue is time and intention.   The problem is that whenever I visit a place, I like to spend quality time there.  The tourist destinations don't interest me as much as living among the people for a bit.  To get a true pulse of the culture, on the peoples day to day, and to give myself the chance to make new friends.  Of course, it's always fun to enjoy the fun stuff / to see the amenities that a country/area has to offer.  The problem is that as you get older, the opportunity to do these things can become difficult as you get bogged down with daily life demands. 

Hence why if you're in a position to travel, to do so as much as possible.  Especially while you're pretty young and people will be more than happy to accommodate ya. :D

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 06:25:38 pm »
I love but sadly I rarely can afford to, lol.

I did buy a passport last year in hopes of starting to vacation outside the US this year, but uhhh....things changed. Thankfully they are good for awhile.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2020, 08:29:04 pm »
Love to travel but as a student, financeing it is hard. Went to Iceland 2 years ago, was amazing. We were planning on taking a month long road trip but Tha KS to our dear friend Corona that got fucked.

Offline Spamaven34

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2020, 09:48:40 pm »
@Spamaven34  -  I gotta ask - what job frequently takes ya to Korea and Japan?! :D

I work for a major hotel company

Offline shynudeboy

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
    • Skinny Spots
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2020, 10:29:07 pm »
I was just about to get into travelling! In the last few years it's been quite boring staying in one place. This year was supposed to be the year I travelled to many different countries! Hopefully once this virus clears up, I'll be able to leave the country again  :laughcrying:

Offline the_nude_topher

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2020, 10:53:07 pm »
I was just about to get into travelling! In the last few years it's been quite boring staying in one place. This year was supposed to be the year I travelled to many different countries! Hopefully once this virus clears up, I'll be able to leave the country again  :laughcrying:

what countries do  you want to visit?

Offline Sofia

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2020, 11:23:21 pm »
I love to travel, we have had a few great trips to Europe, U S A and even across Canada

One thing I have wanted to try is to go to British Columbia or the Rocky Mtn. train. Canada seems, from an Americans prospective, hugely underrated, especially on natural beauty.

We did that trip and It's amazing, we went from Banff to Vancouver. We have driven from Calgary to Vancouver and the scenery is breathtaking. We have also done some helicopter tours over glaciers

Offline Sofia

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2020, 03:44:34 am »

One thing I have wanted to try is to go to British Columbia or the Rocky Mtn. train. Canada seems, from an Americans prospective, hugely underrated, especially on natural beauty.

We did that trip and It's amazing, we went from Banff to Vancouver. We have driven from Calgary to Vancouver and the scenery is breathtaking. We have also done some helicopter tours over glaciers

Spectacular!

The scenery real was spectacular

Offline Harold

• Nude with Towel
  • Hello all. send me a message if you want to talk
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2020, 08:39:38 am »
Yes. Me. Me and the Mrs travel all the time. Its so nice seeing other countries and cultures

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2020, 08:39:48 am »
Naturist or Non naturist, I think traveling is one of my biggest hobbies. I love to experience new cultures and learn about the people who live in other places. Where are your favourite places to tavel?

I had opportunities to travel when I was a supervisor in a college (Italy, Greece...).
 :agree that traveling allows you to meet other people and get to know other cultures.

If you had been in the European Union you could have benefited for your higher studies from the Erasmus program and thus meet other people and cultures.
But you will be able to travel at your majority and at low cost to different places thanks to internet accommodation platforms such as CouchSurfing, B&B...  :smiley:

It's said that "Life is a journey, not a destination".  :cool:
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline shynudeboy

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
    • Skinny Spots
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2020, 11:36:56 am »

I love to travel, but London is not a bad city to be stuck in

what countries do  you want to visit?

Okay so just this year alone I was due to fly to the US, Majorca and The Netherlands. I really want to go travel to the main european cities first and then when I'm more comfortable with flying would like to go to like Bali, China, Japan etc.

And unfortunately I'm not home in London atm since I got stuck in this lockdown at my parents house so I'm gonna be here a while

Offline Spamaven34

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2020, 12:09:51 pm »
I love but sadly I rarely can afford to, lol.

I did buy a passport last year in hopes of starting to vacation outside the US this year, but uhhh....things changed. Thankfully they are good for awhile.

I have done many trips that I never would have been able to afford otherwise by using credit card points and miles. A lot of travel credit cards have HUGE sign up bonuses just for joining. The Chase Sapphire Preferred card is my favorite for that.