Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Does anyone else love to travel?  (Read 6074 times)

Offline pogo1223

• Nude with Towel
  • Can I just be naked please?
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Does anyone else love to travel?
« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2021, 01:32:52 pm »
My parents and i have always prefered to travel 2-3 times a year instead having a cottage somewhere and going back to the same place all the time.
It's a great idea as i got to see so many different places, but covid broke many of our plans.

Offline jabber1990

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2021, 10:48:45 am »
this year i'm hoping to maybe go to Nebraska, Wyoming and Colorado this year, i'm hoping that happens, or even maybe go to Charlotte then later Florida (or vice-versa) but that's just what I hope happens.

that's what i'm trying to plan out for this year,

Offline Scott

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2021, 01:57:49 am »
Currently planning my first flying trip form wi. To orlando. Hoping to visit some beaches and downtown Disney. Really looking forward to it!
“It’s time for you to look inward and start asking yourself the big question: who are you and what do you want?” - Uncle Iroh

Offline CKUK

• Topless with bottoms
  • Chris
« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2021, 02:05:14 am »
Similar to some off the other comments maybe because I’m old..

I first went travelling apart from normal family stuff when I was 23 and started in America & Canada

If any younger members are worrying about Covid and how to take a gap year because of it!! Consider being a camp counsellor through Camp America! It’s amazing and you meet people from all over the world! Trust Me!!

After that I lived in Australia for 2 years and visited other places too.. learnt loads!

One off my favourite things to do is travel alone now and get lost in places! Meet locals.. it sometimes goes wrong and I have some funny/scary story’s about that but you see the real place!