Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Does anyone else love to travel?  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Nudist.12

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Does anyone else love to travel?
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2020, 03:10:13 am »
I was just about to get into travelling! In the last few years it's been quite boring staying in one place. This year was supposed to be the year I travelled to many different countries! Hopefully once this virus clears up, I'll be able to leave the country again  :laughcrying:

I love to travel, but London is not a bad city to be stuck in
European trapped in America

Offline Nudist.12

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2020, 03:10:36 am »
I love to travel, we have had a few great trips to Europe, U S A and even across Canada
I like to explore the sites, the culture, the people and the food

One thing I have wanted to try is to go to British Columbia or the Rocky Mtn. train. Canada seems, from an Americans prospective, hugely underrated, especially on natural beauty.

We did that trip and It's amazing, we went from Banff to Vancouver. We have driven from Calgary to Vancouver and the scenery is breathtaking. We have also done some helicopter tours over glaciers

Spectacular!

Offline Sofia

• Bare Squad - Special Girls Unit
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2020, 03:44:34 am »
I love to travel, we have had a few great trips to Europe, U S A and even across Canada
I like to explore the sites, the culture, the people and the food

One thing I have wanted to try is to go to British Columbia or the Rocky Mtn. train. Canada seems, from an Americans prospective, hugely underrated, especially on natural beauty.

We did that trip and It's amazing, we went from Banff to Vancouver. We have driven from Calgary to Vancouver and the scenery is breathtaking. We have also done some helicopter tours over glaciers

Spectacular!

The scenery real was spectacular

Offline Harold

• Topless with bottoms
  • Hello all. send me a message if you want to talk
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2020, 08:39:38 am »
Yes. Me. Me and the Mrs travel all the time. Its so nice seeing other countries and cultures

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • INTP the Architect
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2020, 08:39:48 am »
Naturist or Non naturist, I think traveling is one of my biggest hobbies. I love to experience new cultures and learn about the people who live in other places. Where are your favourite places to tavel?

I had opportunities to travel when I was a supervisor in a college (Italy, Greece...).
 :agree that traveling allows you to meet other people and get to know other cultures.

If you had been in the European Union you could have benefited for your higher studies from the Erasmus program and thus meet other people and cultures.
But you will be able to travel at your majority and at low cost to different places thanks to internet accommodation platforms such as CouchSurfing, B&B...  :smiley:

It's said that "Life is a journey, not a destination".  :cool:
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline shynudeboy

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2020, 11:36:56 am »
I was just about to get into travelling! In the last few years it's been quite boring staying in one place. This year was supposed to be the year I travelled to many different countries! Hopefully once this virus clears up, I'll be able to leave the country again  :laughcrying:

what countries do  you want to visit?

Okay so just this year alone I was due to fly to the US, Majorca and The Netherlands. I really want to go travel to the main european cities first and then when I'm more comfortable with flying would like to go to like Bali, China, Japan etc.

And unfortunately I'm not home in London atm since I got stuck in this lockdown at my parents house so I'm gonna be here a while

Offline Spamaven34

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2020, 12:09:51 pm »
I love but sadly I rarely can afford to, lol.

I did buy a passport last year in hopes of starting to vacation outside the US this year, but uhhh....things changed. Thankfully they are good for awhile.

I have done many trips that I never would have been able to afford otherwise by using credit card points and miles. A lot of travel credit cards have HUGE sign up bonuses just for joining. The Chase Sapphire Preferred card is my favorite for that.

Offline Nudist.12

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2020, 12:23:29 pm »

Okay so just this year alone I was due to fly to the US, Majorca and The Netherlands. I really want to go travel to the main european cities first and then when I'm more comfortable with flying would like to go to like Bali, China, Japan etc.

And unfortunately I'm not home in London atm since I got stuck in this lockdown at my parents house so I'm gonna be here a while

Thats too bad that all the tris got canceled, they sounded awesome! Where in the US were you going to go?

Offline shynudeboy

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2020, 12:36:10 pm »

Thats too bad that all the tris got canceled, they sounded awesome! Where in the US were you going to go?

I was due to go to Washington for a convention and then LA for vacation

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2020, 01:49:01 pm »
Love to travel but as a student, financeing it is hard. Went to Iceland 2 years ago, was amazing. We were planning on taking a month long road trip but Tha KS to our dear friend Corona that got fucked.

I hate how all travel plans are getting so messed up!

Yeah, it really sucks.

Offline Nudist.12

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2020, 02:00:27 pm »

Washington state or D.C.

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • INTP the Architect
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2020, 06:10:32 pm »
Love to travel but as a student, financeing it is hard. Went to Iceland 2 years ago, was amazing. We were planning on taking a month long road trip but Tha KS to our dear friend Corona that got fucked.

I hate how all travel plans are getting so messed up!

Yeah, it really sucks.

:agree
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline shynudeboy

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2020, 09:31:36 pm »

Washington state or D.C.

Pretty sure it was D.C, it's confusing how they've got to places with the same name

Offline Nudist.12

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2020, 01:23:52 pm »

Washington state or D.C.

Pretty sure it was D.C, it's confusing how they've got to places with the same name

I used to live in D.C. (which stands for district of Columbia). I don't understand why there is also a state called Washington. DC is truly a great place and I highly recommend visiting, I really love it there.

Offline nudedude

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Nudist, Traveller and CouchSurfer 🌍
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2020, 09:10:46 pm »
I do love traveling both in the sunny and rainy season and luckily I often find some nudist options in the places I visit. One of my fav countries to travel around in summer is definitely Croatia, nice and historical cities, delicious food, stunning nature and amazing beaches.

Holland and Germany are very cool places too in spring up to June when the weather is nice and warm, there's a lot going on in the evening and during the day you can always find a nudist place to relax. Also with Couchsurfing it's usually rather cheap.

In winter I do love skiing - the best option for me is northern Italy, slopes are amazing and spa/saunas are huge :D
Nudist, Traveller and CouchSurfer, here to make new friends and know nudist places around the world :D based in Luxembourg 🇱🇺