Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Does anyone else love to travel?  (Read 1399 times)

Offline boris

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Does anyone else love to travel?
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2020, 01:28:01 pm »
In winter I do love skiing - the best option for me is northern Italy, slopes are amazing and spa/saunas are huge :D
@nakedstud90 where do you go skiing there? i also go there. pm me if u like

Offline nudedude

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Nudist, Traveller and CouchSurfer 🌍
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2020, 01:34:40 pm »
In winter I do love skiing - the best option for me is northern Italy, slopes are amazing and spa/saunas are huge :D
@nakedstud90 where do you go skiing there? i also go there. pm me if u like
It depends on the year but I usually go in Alta Badia or in Bruneck
Nudist, Traveller and CouchSurfer, here to make new friends and know nudist places around the world :D based in Luxembourg 🇱🇺

Offline Pacnwnaturism

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2020, 03:57:48 pm »
I love traveling and try to get out of the country once a year

Offline Nudist.12

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2020, 06:23:25 pm »
I do love traveling both in the sunny and rainy season and luckily I often find some nudist options in the places I visit. One of my fav countries to travel around in summer is definitely Croatia, nice and historical cities, delicious food, stunning nature and amazing beaches.

Holland and Germany are very cool places too in spring up to June when the weather is nice and warm, there's a lot going on in the evening and during the day you can always find a nudist place to relax. Also with Couchsurfing it's usually rather cheap.

I really hope to visit all of those places eventually!
European trapped in America

Offline Nudist.12

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2020, 06:24:12 pm »
I love traveling and try to get out of the country once a year

Awesome!

Offline Conjuam

• Nude with Towel
  • I've hit my bloody head again!
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2020, 10:12:01 pm »
I've never left the UK, so for all family holidays we tend to go to places which are different to where we live. Last year we went to North Wales, where I climbed Snowdon and took many photos.

I think that's the thing I enjoy the most about travelling - taking photos, experiencing different surroundings, cultures, and scenery.

The travelling is the worst bit though because being folded up in the backseat of the car for 6 hours each way isn't much fun. Still well worth the experiences though.

I've attached my favourite photo from Wales, which was taken halfway up Snowdon. It's things like that which makes travelling to new places worthwhile for me...

Offline Sofia

• Bare Squad - Special Girls Unit
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2020, 11:08:12 pm »
I do love to travel. I have across Canada, the USA, and I have been to Europe a few times.Even though we had to cancel trips to Europe this coming summer and last summer

Offline CatBug

• Only Malaysian here. So far.
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Life is short, Live to it's fullest!
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2020, 08:47:59 am »
I love to travel too! But usually with a small group not more than 4. Since I'm in the Asia pacific region, I like Japan and Taiwan a lot!
Japan also has onsen (hotsprings) which allow me to experience some social nudity. Something we don't get much in Asia. It is also a very beautiful country and the people are very nice (to tourist at least xD)
Would like to know all of you! Feel free to contact me, just PM :)

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2020, 07:40:05 pm »
I love to travel.  I wish I could do it more often.

States I have traveled to:  Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, South Dakota, Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Texas.

Countries I have traveled to: Canada, Mexico, England.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 01:47:55 pm by NudistMetalHead »
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Offline nudiecouchsurfer

• Surfs up
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Runner/Surfer/Traveller
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2020, 07:53:25 am »
Traveling is amazing, I was hoping to discover croatia this year but hopefully next, this is where i've made it so far:

Belize, Canada, China, Cuba, England, Fiji, France, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Samoa, Scotland, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam, Virgin Islands, British, Virgin Islands, U.S., Wales

and lived in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States

Offline nudedude

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Nudist, Traveller and CouchSurfer 🌍
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2020, 08:09:56 am »
I wanted to go for some nude hiking this summer, does anyone have any reccomendations? I read somewhere it's allowed in Austria but never fully got the details.
Nudist, Traveller and CouchSurfer, here to make new friends and know nudist places around the world :D based in Luxembourg 🇱🇺

Offline the_nude_topher

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2020, 11:53:01 am »
I wanted to go for some nude hiking this summer, does anyone have any reccomendations? I read somewhere it's allowed in Austria but never fully got the details.
I remember reading about Germans visiting Austria so that they could hike nude. When you get the info I hope you post it. It will be interesting to read.

Offline Nudist.12

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2020, 05:11:49 pm »
I've never left the UK, so for all family holidays we tend to go to places which are different to where we live. Last year we went to North Wales, where I climbed Snowdon and took many photos.

I think that's the thing I enjoy the most about travelling - taking photos, experiencing different surroundings, cultures, and scenery.

The travelling is the worst bit though because being folded up in the backseat of the car for 6 hours each way isn't much fun. Still well worth the experiences though.

I've attached my favourite photo from Wales, which was taken halfway up Snowdon. It's things like that which makes travelling to new places worthwhile for me...

Thats an awesome picture! What are some other places around the UK that you've been to?

Offline Conjuam

• Nude with Towel
  • I've hit my bloody head again!
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2020, 10:26:38 pm »

Thats an awesome picture! What are some other places around the UK that you've been to?
I've been to:

Cornwall (Truro, Kynance Cove, Penryn, St. Ives, Falmouth, Eden Project, Saint Michael's Mount, etc.)

Derbyshire (Matlock, Heights Of Abraham, Blue John Caverns, Matlock Bath, High Tor, etc.)

N. Wales (Anglesey, Holyhead, Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Porthmadog, Ffestiniog, etc.)

Birmingham, Cambridge, London, and places closer to home and likely places I can't remember.

I was hoping to go to the Yorkshire Moors this year, but the pandemic decided it'd strike a line through that plan...

Offline boris

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2020, 06:02:50 am »
i dont know about in austria. just heard about some trails in north or east germany.