General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Does anyone else love to travel?

<< < (2/21) > >>

swede:
Love to travel but as a student, financeing it is hard. Went to Iceland 2 years ago, was amazing. We were planning on taking a month long road trip but Tha KS to our dear friend Corona that got fucked.

Spamaven34:

--- Quote from: Shiden Kai San on April 20, 2020, 06:17:51 pm ---@Spamaven34  -  I gotta ask - what job frequently takes ya to Korea and Japan?! :D

--- End quote ---

I work for a major hotel company

shynudeboy:
I was just about to get into travelling! In the last few years it's been quite boring staying in one place. This year was supposed to be the year I travelled to many different countries! Hopefully once this virus clears up, I'll be able to leave the country again  :laughcrying:

the_nude_topher:

--- Quote from: shynudeboy on April 20, 2020, 10:29:07 pm ---I was just about to get into travelling! In the last few years it's been quite boring staying in one place. This year was supposed to be the year I travelled to many different countries! Hopefully once this virus clears up, I'll be able to leave the country again  :laughcrying:

--- End quote ---

what countries do  you want to visit?

Sofia:

--- Quote from: Nudist.12 on April 20, 2020, 06:45:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: Sofia on April 20, 2020, 06:14:28 pm ---I love to travel, we have had a few great trips to Europe, U S A and even across Canada
I like to explore the sites, the culture, the people and the food

--- End quote ---

One thing I have wanted to try is to go to British Columbia or the Rocky Mtn. train. Canada seems, from an Americans prospective, hugely underrated, especially on natural beauty.

--- End quote ---

We did that trip and It's amazing, we went from Banff to Vancouver. We have driven from Calgary to Vancouver and the scenery is breathtaking. We have also done some helicopter tours over glaciers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version