Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Does anyone else love to travel?  (Read 1400 times)

Offline Dyl10

• Nude without Towel
  • South African Naturist
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Does anyone else love to travel?
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2020, 05:53:25 am »
I love traveling such an awesome experience  :grin: I have been fortunate enough to do a bit of traveling around the world as well!! Done lots of traveling in South Africa and a bit in Africa!!

Favourite trip would probably be between skiing in Italy or my trip to Sri Lanka which was amazing!!

I further work in the Safari industry and if any of you are looking to do a trip to Africa drop me a message!!  :grin:

Offline Nudist.12

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2020, 06:47:54 pm »
I love traveling such an awesome experience  :grin: I have been fortunate enough to do a bit of traveling around the world as well!! Done lots of traveling in South Africa and a bit in Africa!!

Favourite trip would probably be between skiing in Italy or my trip to Sri Lanka which was amazing!!

I further work in the Safari industry and if any of you are looking to do a trip to Africa drop me a message!!  :grin:

Oh wow! I have some friends who loved South Africa, so I feel inclined to go eventually. I'll be sure to remember you work in the industry!
European trapped in America

Offline the_nude_topher

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2020, 09:23:23 pm »

@Dyl10 Are they photo or gun safaris?

Offline Dyl10

• Nude without Towel
  • South African Naturist
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2020, 09:53:14 am »

I work in the photographic and conservation side of things! It is not to say that there are not hunting operations in South Africa because there are many! And both have a place in Africa done ethically both support the conservation of the wild... (*Ethically being the important word*)

Offline Interested Nudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • IDK what to put here.
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2020, 04:10:02 pm »

I work in the photographic and conservation side of things! It is not to say that there are not hunting operations in South Africa because there are many! And both have a place in Africa done ethically both support the conservation of the wild... (*Ethically being the important word*)

What are the gun safaris like? Also what would I get to see on a photo safari?
PM me if you are a teen. Usually free to chat.

Offline the_nude_topher

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2020, 12:08:46 am »

[/quote]

What are the gun safaris like? Also what would I get to see on a photo safari?
[/quote]

@InterestedNudist The way I understand it, on a photo safari the hunter comes home with some awesome photographs of wildlife in the natural habitat. On a gun safari the animal(s) head goes home with the hunter.

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • IDK what to put here.
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2020, 12:12:12 am »
I would probably be more into a photo safari should I do it. When it comes to hunting I would much rather stick to less endangered animals. I just love those animals too much to be the one to pull the trigger. But I probably could shoot a raccoon or rodent. If my aim is good that is.

Offline Nudist.12

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2020, 11:49:51 am »

Do you have any cool pictures from safaris?

Offline the_nude_topher

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2020, 12:08:23 pm »
I would probably be more into a photo safari should I do it. When it comes to hunting I would much rather stick to less endangered animals. I just love those animals too much to be the one to pull the trigger. But I probably could shoot a raccoon or rodent. If my aim is good that is.

I'm guessing you'd need really good aim and speed to hit an fast rodent or racoon.

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • IDK what to put here.
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2020, 01:51:38 pm »
I'm guessing you'd need really good aim and speed to hit an fast rodent or racoon.

You do. I have only ever hit a rodent once. Was exciting to get a hit but have not got a hit since. Haven't gone hunting in years.

Offline Dyl10

• Nude without Towel
  • South African Naturist
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2020, 03:50:23 pm »

Viewing animals in their natural habitat is a beautiful and wonderful thing  :grin:

Offline Dyl10

• Nude without Towel
  • South African Naturist
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2020, 03:56:25 pm »

That I do have a few good pictures!! If you interested you can check out my Instagram page!! Dylan_Pons_Photography!! Soon my website will be up and running and will post!!

Offline Nudist.12

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2020, 06:57:04 pm »

That I do have a few good pictures!! If you interested you can check out my Instagram page!! Dylan_Pons_Photography!! Soon my website will be up and running and will post!!

I'll look now! Thanks for the info!

Offline the_nude_topher

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2020, 10:09:41 pm »
@Dyl10 I looked at your Instagram page, it blew me away!!! :like :like :like Your photography totally astounded me. I could tie you up for hours asking about equipment. So I will just ask two questions: (1) Were all of the shots taken from a  vehicle, and if so how far away from the subjects were you? (2) What lens do you typically shoot with?

Offline Dyl10

• Nude without Towel
  • South African Naturist
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2020, 12:10:11 pm »
@Dyl10 I looked at your Instagram page, it blew me away!!! :like :like :like Your photography totally astounded me. I could tie you up for hours asking about equipment. So I will just ask two questions: (1) Were all of the shots taken from a  vehicle, and if so how far away from the subjects were you? (2) What lens do you typically shoot with?

Hey man thanks  :grin: .

Most photos are taken from the vehicle, not the best photo opportunities when on foot unless one is looking to take photos of the smaller things. The animals are very used to the vehicles where I work and will often be within 5m. The bigger animals slightly further but the cats will walk as close as 1m when passing you!!

Equipment: Currently shooting with a Canon 7D mkII and most of the time a Tamron 150 - 600mm F5.6 - 6.3, trying to save up to upgrade at the moment looking to go mirrorless (Sony A7) with a 70 - 200mm F2.8, 135mm F1.8 and 85mm F1.4. Something like that. But photography is pretty dam expensive.