Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Does anyone else love to travel?  (Read 19059 times)

Offline kata

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Does anyone else love to travel?
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2020, 02:01:14 pm »
I love traveling. First, I hope the world returns to its former state.
Of course, tourism takes time and of course it also has its own costs.

Offline the_nude_topher

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2020, 02:12:46 pm »

[/quote]

Do you think Indonesia has more relaxed nudity laws? Looked at property there for fun and it was very cheap.
[/quote]

I would think with Indonesia being a majority Muslim country that nudism would be a major no-no.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2020, 12:34:44 pm »

Do you think Indonesia has more relaxed nudity laws? Looked at property there for fun and it was very cheap.
[/quote]

I would think with Indonesia being a majority Muslim country that nudism would be a major no-no.
[/quote]

Maybe, but rou have places like Bali that feels very westernized by tourists etc.

Offline CatBug

• One of Two Malaysians here
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Life is short, Live to it's fullest!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2020, 10:01:16 am »
If one were to buy a beach, could they say that it's a nude beach, everyone is allowed but they have to be nude bc private property or is it still illegal if people can see you?

Nope, I don't think so you can if people can see you, in Malaysia at least. Im pretty sure some countries can. But yes what a waste since we are a Tropical country.

I feel it might be worse. Malaysia at least is more diverse. Thailand is more relaxed with it, i think there are a few nudist club or places. Never been to Thailand tho.
Would like to know all of you! Feel free to contact me, just PM :)

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2020, 06:02:08 pm »

I would love to start traveling the world. Especially countries that are naturist's friendly, but in general, just to meet other places. There are a lot of places to see, lots of cultures to learn from. It's hard to imagine just being stuck in one place.
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

Offline RS

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2020, 02:59:58 am »
I do.

My family has visited Europe on three trips (UK, France, Italy, Hungary, Austria, Czechia, Slovakia and Switzerland), and I visited Southern Maine and Cape Cod during the summer as a kid.

I've also driven along the Northeast Corridor down to Virginia many times, mainly for non-vacation purposes. I also visited Chicago once, and Pittsburgh for a conference representing my uni.

My family also took vacations in the Carribean during the winter (Puerto Rico).

My grandparents recently bought a house in Quebec, Canada.

I was also going to travel to Israel this summer before Covid happened.

All in all, I have to say that I've traveled a lot, but I don't know my own country well. I've been to Europe many times now, and I have to say I'm not a big fan. I'm probably the first naturist who hates Europe. I feel that Europe is overrated among American tourists, and I think that there is so much in the US and Canada that I still have yet to see. I want to see the Grand Canyon, San Francisco, Yellowstone, Miami, Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto, and Nova Scotia.

All in all, what I'm saying is I love traveling but I don't really want to go abroad. Growing up in the Northeast Corridor, I feel like I haven't truly gotten to know North America and all it has to offer. I want to get to know this continent, as I love it and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Although, I would love to go to Australia and New Zealand.

You haven't been to any Asian countries. Trust me its a very big change from the west! If you are adventurous for food I would totally recommend my home country Malaysia as majority of us knows English. Japan is also nice but they don't speak english, they have nice public baths tho.

Is there much naturism in Malaysia?

No unfortunately, it is a diverse country but the main religion is still Islam. Thus, it is illegal to be nude outside, and there are no nude beaches or anything.

Therefore I am very jealous of you guys who have the opportunity :D Especially since Malaysia is always hot (around 30C (86F) all year long)

Side note: Malaysia is very visitor friendly though, and everything is cheap but modern. Just look at some vlogs and you get to feel hows it like.

Ill look into it!

Its unfortunate though that despite the perfect environment, there aren't naturist activities in Malaysia. I feel like I have hear there are lots of pretty beaches too.

Sorry didn't see this until now. Yeah, I'd really love to go to Asia. It's such a large area of the world that gets virtually no attention on this side of the world, except for the kids who are into anime or k-pop. When Covid is done I definitely want to visit. I've heard amazing things about Malaysia and Singapore, Hong Kong and Macau, South Korea, and Japan. It's amazing to me that the Asia has over 60 % of the world's people, and yet all we hear about is Europe and the Americas. It's also cool to me that the culture is so different from ours, being based on different cultural roots.

I know very little about it and that's part of what makes me excited!

Yup, I think you'll definitely like it. Malaysia for the cheap yet good food and Japan for the public baths maybe xD Let's hope this pandemic ends sooner than later :D I would be so down to meet any of you if you come for a visit next time  :laugh:

Ooh I love cheap but good food. I’m a foodie but I don’t like to spend money. It’s why I’m an expert on the Trader Joe’s cheese selection lol. Tons of Cheeses from around the world at very reasonable prices!

I would love to visit a public bath in Japan. It’d be wicked neat. I love their public bath culture, it seems so healthy, normal, and natural.

I agree, this pandemic just keeps dragging on and on. I’d be down to meet you, you seem like a cool dude, plus it helps to have an insider to show you around in a new land.

Offline CatBug

• One of Two Malaysians here
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Life is short, Live to it's fullest!
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2020, 09:55:32 am »
Ooh I love cheap but good food. I’m a foodie but I don’t like to spend money. It’s why I’m an expert on the Trader Joe’s cheese selection lol. Tons of Cheeses from around the world at very reasonable prices!

I would love to visit a public bath in Japan. It’d be wicked neat. I love their public bath culture, it seems so healthy, normal, and natural.

I agree, this pandemic just keeps dragging on and on. I’d be down to meet you, you seem like a cool dude, plus it helps to have an insider to show you around in a new land.

Yeah I'll be down too! Japan is so far one my favourite country to travel :D

Would like to know all of you! Feel free to contact me, just PM :)

Offline gbanude

• Read-Only
  • Nude without Towel
  • "Just lookin' for chatty naturists!"
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2020, 06:45:43 pm »
I love traveling. First, I hope the world returns to its former state.
Of course, tourism takes time and of course it also has its own costs.

Many years ago, I traveled to Finland and Sweden. I was there for the solstice. So breathtaking!
"We are more to be pitied than blamed..."

Offline Mr S

• What do you do?
  • Nude with Towel
  • Hey guys! Looking to make new friends :D
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2020, 01:12:19 pm »
I can't imagine my life without travelling. The problem is, that doing it is pretty expensive if you are not from a high-economy country lol
Today is always THE day

Offline Wiscguy2011

• BANNED
  • Casually Dressed
  • Single Guy Looking Build Confidence in Lifestyle!
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2020, 05:49:09 pm »
I love to travel and someday I would love to get to Europe and travel around.  Germany and England would probably be the first places I would go visit.  I am English and German so I would love to visit where my ancestors come from.  I am also really big into castles so i would love to go explore a castle from the middle ages.

Offline tkh

• I hope to get in contact with other young naturists
  • Nude with Towel
  • Hope to get in contact with other young naturists.
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2020, 06:03:05 pm »
Travelling is one of my favourite things to do: Its that cool to know another culture, another lifestyle, another climate and another environment. And last, but not least, to meet foreign people, talk to them and enjoying live.
Naturism and being naked are a human`s rights and a human`s nature.

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2020, 11:48:09 pm »
Every 6 months or so we drive to a new job, put up shop, and live there until the next job. It's great! But can be really isolating at times. Like right now with Corona being a thing.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline the_nude_topher

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2020, 01:10:51 am »
Every 6 months or so we drive to a new job, put up shop, and live there until the next job. It's great! But can be really isolating at times. Like right now with Corona being a thing.

I too love to travel but it's off the radar thanks to the pandemic.

Even living in a stationary place, only going to work and out to get essentials has become really isolating. Up until about 2-3 week ago I was doing ok with it. Now, going home to an empty house, not seeing friends or family has really gotten to me. Who knew that a mostly lone wolf would end up going from alone to lonely?

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2020, 12:30:50 am »

I too love to travel but it's off the radar thanks to the pandemic.

Even living in a stationary place, only going to work and out to get essentials has become really isolating. Up until about 2-3 week ago I was doing ok with it. Now, going home to an empty house, not seeing friends or family has really gotten to me. Who knew that a mostly lone wolf would end up going from alone to lonely?

We're right there with you. The shorter days aren't helping either.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline adam.v8lvg

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2020, 11:34:02 am »
Naturist or Non naturist, I think traveling is one of my biggest hobbies. I love to experience new cultures and learn about the people who live in other places. Where are your favourite places to travel?

Yeah, I'm happiest when travelling. I enjoy it for all the reasons you've given, but it does also open up new opportunities for naturists too. I always seek out naturist facilities or locations when abroad