Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Does anyone else love to travel?  (Read 19052 times)

Offline RS

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Does anyone else love to travel?
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2020, 04:15:05 pm »
I do.

My family has visited Europe on three trips (UK, France, Italy, Hungary, Austria, Czechia, Slovakia and Switzerland), and I visited Southern Maine and Cape Cod during the summer as a kid.

I've also driven along the Northeast Corridor down to Virginia many times, mainly for non-vacation purposes. I also visited Chicago once, and Pittsburgh for a conference representing my uni.

My family also took vacations in the Carribean during the winter (Puerto Rico).

My grandparents recently bought a house in Quebec, Canada.

I was also going to travel to Israel this summer before Covid happened.

All in all, I have to say that I've traveled a lot, but I don't know my own country well. I've been to Europe many times now, and I have to say I'm not a big fan. I'm probably the first naturist who hates Europe. I feel that Europe is overrated among American tourists, and I think that there is so much in the US and Canada that I still have yet to see. I want to see the Grand Canyon, San Francisco, Yellowstone, Miami, Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto, and Nova Scotia.

All in all, what I'm saying is I love traveling but I don't really want to go abroad. Growing up in the Northeast Corridor, I feel like I haven't truly gotten to know North America and all it has to offer. I want to get to know this continent, as I love it and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Although, I would love to go to Australia and New Zealand.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 04:20:17 pm by RS »

NPEL

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2020, 07:07:52 am »
Naturist or Non naturist, I think traveling is one of my biggest hobbies. I love to experience new cultures and learn about the people who live in other places. Where are your favourite places to tavel?
I love travel too, but I travel few times

NPEL

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2020, 01:53:59 pm »
Naturist or Non naturist, I think traveling is one of my biggest hobbies. I love to experience new cultures and learn about the people who live in other places. Where are your favourite places to travel?
I love travel too, but I travel few times

Im sure as you get older, you will be able to travel more frequently if that is what you want to do.

I think the same

Offline Leah

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Teach Tolerance
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2020, 05:52:53 am »
Been very fortunate with work that I have worked on every continent except Africa and Antartica, though I have virtual workspaces at the South Pole and in Tunisia and South Africa.  Fortunately, I love being on the road and intend to travel for at least a year when the world reopens.

So where else:

Most of the highways and by ways of Australia and New Zealand
Papua New Guinea
Solomon Islands
Noumea
Tahiti
Fiji
Tonga
Samoa
Indonesia
Singapore
Malaysia
Philippines
China
Japan
India
UAE
Argentina
Chile
Brasil
Venezuela
Columbia
Curacao and Bonaire
Trinidad and Tobago
St Vincent and the Grenadines
Dominca
St Lucia
St Martin
St Barts
Jamaica
US - Miami, Hawai'i, Denver, LA, San Diego and San Franscisco
Canada - Vancouver
Mexico
United Kingdom
France
Finland
Germany
Austria
Switzerland
Leichtenstein
Italy
Slovakia
Czechia
Hungary
Serbia
Croatia
Slovenia
I may be nude but at least my mind is open

Offline CatBug

• One of Two Malaysians here
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Life is short, Live to it's fullest!
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2020, 09:54:51 am »
I do.

My family has visited Europe on three trips (UK, France, Italy, Hungary, Austria, Czechia, Slovakia and Switzerland), and I visited Southern Maine and Cape Cod during the summer as a kid.

I've also driven along the Northeast Corridor down to Virginia many times, mainly for non-vacation purposes. I also visited Chicago once, and Pittsburgh for a conference representing my uni.

All in all, I have to say that I've traveled a lot, but I don't know my own country well. I've been to Europe many times now, and I have to say I'm not a big fan. I'm probably the first naturist who hates Europe. I feel that Europe is overrated among American tourists, and I think that there is so much in the US and Canada that I still have yet to see. I want to see the Grand Canyon, San Francisco, Yellowstone, Miami, Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto, and Nova Scotia.

All in all, what I'm saying is I love traveling but I don't really want to go abroad. Growing up in the Northeast Corridor, I feel like I haven't truly gotten to know North America and all it has to offer. I want to get to know this continent, as I love it and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

You haven't been to any Asian countries. Trust me its a very big change from the west! If you are adventurous for food I would totally recommend my home country Malaysia as majority of us knows English. Japan is also nice but they don't speak english, they have nice public baths tho.
Would like to know all of you! Feel free to contact me, just PM :)

Offline CatBug

• One of Two Malaysians here
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Life is short, Live to it's fullest!
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2020, 10:57:19 am »
I do.

You haven't been to any Asian countries. Trust me its a very big change from the west! If you are adventurous for food I would totally recommend my home country Malaysia as majority of us knows English. Japan is also nice but they don't speak english, they have nice public baths tho.

Is there much naturism in Malaysia?

No unfortunately, it is a diverse country but the main religion is still Islam. Thus, it is illegal to be nude outside, and there are no nude beaches or anything.

Therefore I am very jealous of you guys who have the opportunity :D Especially since Malaysia is always hot (around 30C (86F) all year long)

Side note: Malaysia is very visitor friendly though, and everything is cheap but modern. Just look at some vlogs and you get to feel hows it like.
Would like to know all of you! Feel free to contact me, just PM :)

Dyl10

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2020, 05:53:25 am »
I love traveling such an awesome experience  :grin: I have been fortunate enough to do a bit of traveling around the world as well!! Done lots of traveling in South Africa and a bit in Africa!!

Favourite trip would probably be between skiing in Italy or my trip to Sri Lanka which was amazing!!

I further work in the Safari industry and if any of you are looking to do a trip to Africa drop me a message!!  :grin:

Offline the_nude_topher

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2020, 09:23:23 pm »
I further work in the Safari industry and if any of you are looking to do a trip to Africa drop me a message!!  :grin:

@Dyl10 Are they photo or gun safaris?

Dyl10

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2020, 09:53:14 am »

I work in the photographic and conservation side of things! It is not to say that there are not hunting operations in South Africa because there are many! And both have a place in Africa done ethically both support the conservation of the wild... (*Ethically being the important word*)

Offline Interested Nudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • This is America. You can always cut a deal.
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2020, 04:10:02 pm »

I work in the photographic and conservation side of things! It is not to say that there are not hunting operations in South Africa because there are many! And both have a place in Africa done ethically both support the conservation of the wild... (*Ethically being the important word*)

What are the gun safaris like? Also what would I get to see on a photo safari?
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Offline the_nude_topher

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2020, 12:08:46 am »

[/quote]

What are the gun safaris like? Also what would I get to see on a photo safari?
[/quote]

@InterestedNudist The way I understand it, on a photo safari the hunter comes home with some awesome photographs of wildlife in the natural habitat. On a gun safari the animal(s) head goes home with the hunter.

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2020, 12:12:12 am »
I would probably be more into a photo safari should I do it. When it comes to hunting I would much rather stick to less endangered animals. I just love those animals too much to be the one to pull the trigger. But I probably could shoot a raccoon or rodent. If my aim is good that is.
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Offline the_nude_topher

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2020, 12:08:23 pm »
I would probably be more into a photo safari should I do it. When it comes to hunting I would much rather stick to less endangered animals. I just love those animals too much to be the one to pull the trigger. But I probably could shoot a raccoon or rodent. If my aim is good that is.

I'm guessing you'd need really good aim and speed to hit an fast rodent or racoon.

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2020, 01:51:38 pm »
I'm guessing you'd need really good aim and speed to hit an fast rodent or racoon.

You do. I have only ever hit a rodent once. Was exciting to get a hit but have not got a hit since. Haven't gone hunting in years.

Dyl10

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2020, 03:50:23 pm »

Viewing animals in their natural habitat is a beautiful and wonderful thing  :grin: