Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Does anyone else love to travel?  (Read 19051 times)

Dyl10

Re: Does anyone else love to travel?
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2020, 03:56:25 pm »
I further work in the Safari industry and if any of you are looking to do a trip to Africa drop me a message!!  :grin:

@Dyl10 Are they photo or gun safaris?

I work in the photographic and conservation side of things! It is not to say that there are not hunting operations in South Africa because there are many! And both have a place in Africa done ethically both support the conservation of the wild... (*Ethically being the important word*)

Do you have any cool pictures from safaris?

That I do have a few good pictures!! If you interested you can check out my Instagram page!! Dylan_Pons_Photography!! Soon my website will be up and running and will post!!

Offline the_nude_topher

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2020, 10:09:41 pm »
@Dyl10 I looked at your Instagram page, it blew me away!!! :like :like :like Your photography totally astounded me. I could tie you up for hours asking about equipment. So I will just ask two questions: (1) Were all of the shots taken from a  vehicle, and if so how far away from the subjects were you? (2) What lens do you typically shoot with?

Dyl10

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2020, 12:10:11 pm »
@Dyl10 I looked at your Instagram page, it blew me away!!! :like :like :like Your photography totally astounded me. I could tie you up for hours asking about equipment. So I will just ask two questions: (1) Were all of the shots taken from a  vehicle, and if so how far away from the subjects were you? (2) What lens do you typically shoot with?

Hey man thanks  :grin: .

Most photos are taken from the vehicle, not the best photo opportunities when on foot unless one is looking to take photos of the smaller things. The animals are very used to the vehicles where I work and will often be within 5m. The bigger animals slightly further but the cats will walk as close as 1m when passing you!!

Equipment: Currently shooting with a Canon 7D mkII and most of the time a Tamron 150 - 600mm F5.6 - 6.3, trying to save up to upgrade at the moment looking to go mirrorless (Sony A7) with a 70 - 200mm F2.8, 135mm F1.8 and 85mm F1.4. Something like that. But photography is pretty dam expensive.

Dyl10

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2020, 06:00:56 am »
There is always that option @Conjuam. But for me the options would be to upgrade so maybe the new Eos R6 or would likely change to Sony and go A7 III.. lenses I will need to upgrade as well! Would ultimately like to have a 70-200 f2.8 and a few others! But for now just enjoying!!

Dyl10

« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2020, 06:02:23 am »
So my website is up and running which is great!  :grin: so if you would like to check it out!!

www.dylanponsdigital.com

Offline Interested Nudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • This is America. You can always cut a deal.
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2020, 03:32:20 pm »
So my website is up and running which is great!  :grin: so if you would like to check it out!!

www.dylanponsdigital.com

Checked out your website. It is looking great. The pictures you have there are absolutely amazing. You are an amazing photographer!
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Offline CatBug

• One of Two Malaysians here
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Life is short, Live to it's fullest!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2020, 08:18:58 am »

www.dylanponsdigital.com

Lovely pictures, but I would say put more work into the site design if you have a chance, probably start with a template would be much easier. Need to look a bit more professional  :wink:
Would like to know all of you! Feel free to contact me, just PM :)

Offline RS

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2020, 01:00:57 am »
I do.

My family has visited Europe on three trips (UK, France, Italy, Hungary, Austria, Czechia, Slovakia and Switzerland), and I visited Southern Maine and Cape Cod during the summer as a kid.

I've also driven along the Northeast Corridor down to Virginia many times, mainly for non-vacation purposes. I also visited Chicago once, and Pittsburgh for a conference representing my uni.

My family also took vacations in the Carribean during the winter (Puerto Rico).

My grandparents recently bought a house in Quebec, Canada.

I was also going to travel to Israel this summer before Covid happened.

All in all, I have to say that I've traveled a lot, but I don't know my own country well. I've been to Europe many times now, and I have to say I'm not a big fan. I'm probably the first naturist who hates Europe. I feel that Europe is overrated among American tourists, and I think that there is so much in the US and Canada that I still have yet to see. I want to see the Grand Canyon, San Francisco, Yellowstone, Miami, Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto, and Nova Scotia.

All in all, what I'm saying is I love traveling but I don't really want to go abroad. Growing up in the Northeast Corridor, I feel like I haven't truly gotten to know North America and all it has to offer. I want to get to know this continent, as I love it and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Although, I would love to go to Australia and New Zealand.

You haven't been to any Asian countries. Trust me its a very big change from the west! If you are adventurous for food I would totally recommend my home country Malaysia as majority of us knows English. Japan is also nice but they don't speak english, they have nice public baths tho.

Is there much naturism in Malaysia?

No unfortunately, it is a diverse country but the main religion is still Islam. Thus, it is illegal to be nude outside, and there are no nude beaches or anything.

Therefore I am very jealous of you guys who have the opportunity :D Especially since Malaysia is always hot (around 30C (86F) all year long)

Side note: Malaysia is very visitor friendly though, and everything is cheap but modern. Just look at some vlogs and you get to feel hows it like.

Ill look into it!

Its unfortunate though that despite the perfect environment, there aren't naturist activities in Malaysia. I feel like I have hear there are lots of pretty beaches too.

Sorry didn't see this until now. Yeah, I'd really love to go to Asia. It's such a large area of the world that gets virtually no attention on this side of the world, except for the kids who are into anime or k-pop. When Covid is done I definitely want to visit. I've heard amazing things about Malaysia and Singapore, Hong Kong and Macau, South Korea, and Japan. It's amazing to me that the Asia has over 60 % of the world's people, and yet all we hear about is Europe and the Americas. It's also cool to me that the culture is so different from ours, being based on different cultural roots.

I know very little about it and that's part of what makes me excited!

Offline CatBug

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2020, 10:50:51 am »
I do.

My family has visited Europe on three trips (UK, France, Italy, Hungary, Austria, Czechia, Slovakia and Switzerland), and I visited Southern Maine and Cape Cod during the summer as a kid.

I've also driven along the Northeast Corridor down to Virginia many times, mainly for non-vacation purposes. I also visited Chicago once, and Pittsburgh for a conference representing my uni.

My family also took vacations in the Carribean during the winter (Puerto Rico).

My grandparents recently bought a house in Quebec, Canada.

I was also going to travel to Israel this summer before Covid happened.

All in all, I have to say that I've traveled a lot, but I don't know my own country well. I've been to Europe many times now, and I have to say I'm not a big fan. I'm probably the first naturist who hates Europe. I feel that Europe is overrated among American tourists, and I think that there is so much in the US and Canada that I still have yet to see. I want to see the Grand Canyon, San Francisco, Yellowstone, Miami, Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto, and Nova Scotia.

All in all, what I'm saying is I love traveling but I don't really want to go abroad. Growing up in the Northeast Corridor, I feel like I haven't truly gotten to know North America and all it has to offer. I want to get to know this continent, as I love it and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Although, I would love to go to Australia and New Zealand.

You haven't been to any Asian countries. Trust me its a very big change from the west! If you are adventurous for food I would totally recommend my home country Malaysia as majority of us knows English. Japan is also nice but they don't speak english, they have nice public baths tho.

No unfortunately, it is a diverse country but the main religion is still Islam. Thus, it is illegal to be nude outside, and there are no nude beaches or anything.

Therefore I am very jealous of you guys who have the opportunity :D Especially since Malaysia is always hot (around 30C (86F) all year long)

Side note: Malaysia is very visitor friendly though, and everything is cheap but modern. Just look at some vlogs and you get to feel hows it like.

Ill look into it!

Its unfortunate though that despite the perfect environment, there aren't naturist activities in Malaysia. I feel like I have hear there are lots of pretty beaches too.

Sorry didn't see this until now. Yeah, I'd really love to go to Asia. It's such a large area of the world that gets virtually no attention on this side of the world, except for the kids who are into anime or k-pop. When Covid is done I definitely want to visit. I've heard amazing things about Malaysia and Singapore, Hong Kong and Macau, South Korea, and Japan. It's amazing to me that the Asia has over 60 % of the world's people, and yet all we hear about is Europe and the Americas. It's also cool to me that the culture is so different from ours, being based on different cultural roots.

Yup, I think you'll definitely like it. Malaysia for the cheap yet good food and Japan for the public baths maybe xD Let's hope this pandemic ends sooner than later :D I would be so down to meet any of you if you come for a visit next time  :laugh:

Offline CatBug

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2020, 07:17:02 am »

Ill look into it!

Yup, I think you'll definitely like it. Malaysia for the cheap yet good food and Japan for the public baths maybe xD Let's hope this pandemic ends sooner than later :D I would be so down to meet any of you if you come for a visit next time  :laugh:

That would be awesome! Are there many naturist beaches or clubs in Malaysia?

Haha u asked this before - see above in quote. But unfortunately not, rather conservative, its illegal to be nude in public.  :cry: I still hope for a change one day but I think I will be better off in another country for naturism.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2020, 10:28:15 am »

Ill look into it!

That would be awesome! Are there many naturist beaches or clubs in Malaysia?

Haha u asked this before - see above in quote. But unfortunately not, rather conservative, its illegal to be nude in public.  :cry: I still hope for a change one day but I think I will be better off in another country for naturism.

If one were to buy a beach, could they say that it's a nude beach, everyone is allowed but they have to be nude bc private property or is it still illegal if people can see you?

Offline the_nude_topher

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2020, 11:37:57 am »
[/quote]

If one were to buy a beach, could they say that it's a nude beach, everyone is allowed but they have to be nude bc private property or is it still illegal if people can see you?
[/quote]

I have thought about this before. I'm fairly certain that the beach would need to be unable to be seen from pubic view. That would be doable from land. But, how could the beach not be seen from those on boats and other watercraft?

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My website
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2020, 03:13:20 pm »

[/quote]

I have thought about this before. I'm fairly certain that the beach would need to be unable to be seen from pubic view. That would be doable from land. But, how could the beach not be seen from those on boats and other watercraft?
[/quote]

I don't think that's a problem.

Offline CatBug

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2020, 09:27:57 am »

Nope, I don't think so you can if people can see you, in Malaysia at least. Im pretty sure some countries can. But yes what a waste since we are a Tropical country.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My website
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2020, 01:52:30 pm »

Nope, I don't think so you can if people can see you, in Malaysia at least. Im pretty sure some countries can. But yes what a waste since we are a Tropical country.

Do you think Indonesia has more relaxed nudity laws? Looked at property there for fun and it was very cheap.