General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Learning Russian

(1/2) > >>

nudistdude32:
Hey all. I've just started learning the Russian language. Does anybody here speak it and want to help me?

thelvx:
понимаю язык

Smilodon:
I don't speak Russian, but I am speaking and still learning an other slavic language

I have just one advise for you: Grammar in slavic languages is incredible complicated. It is better to focus on vocabulary than on the correct expression. If you are starting to study it and you want it to be perfect from the beginning, you will have a exhausting time. So better focus more on the words themselves, the rest comes later more easily

nudistdude32:

--- Quote from: Smilodon on April 25, 2020, 10:07:18 am ---I don't speak Russian, but I am speaking and still learning an other slavic language

I have just one advise for you: Grammar in slavic languages is incredible complicated. It is better to focus on vocabulary than on the correct expression. If you are starting to study it and you want it to be perfect from the beginning, you will have a exhausting time. So better focus more on the words themselves, the rest comes later more easily

--- End quote ---

Awesome. Thanks for the advice!

Ivan 01:
Привет! Можешь общаться со мной на русском. Это мой родной язык  :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version