Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Wolfman  (Read 953 times)

Nude_not_rude

Wolfman
« on: February 16, 2010, 12:48:03 pm »
I'll let Adam do the proper review as he's far better at it than I, but I just saw it today and was pretty impressed. I thought the combination of visual effects and reality were nicely balanced. great costumes and makeup. Story wasn't the best, and there was no suspense or unsuspected twists and turns, in fact it was pretty predictable all told. Benicio del Toro was a great choice as the lead. Anthony Hopkins was brilliant as usual and for once I wasn't irritated by Hugo Weaving's presence which was a relief (first time for everything!).

randomer909

Re: Wolfman
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 01:21:23 pm »
I'll let Adam do the proper review as he's far better at it than I, but I just saw it today and was pretty impressed. I thought the combination of visual effects and reality were nicely balanced. great costumes and makeup. Story wasn't the best, and there was no suspense or unsuspected twists and turns, in fact it was pretty predictable all told. Benicio del Toro was a great choice as the lead. Anthony Hopkins was brilliant as usual and for once I wasn't irritated by Hugo Weaving's presence which was a relief (first time for everything!).
Haven't seen it yet Todd :P Hoping to soon though :)