General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

Star Trek: Picard

<< < (10/13) > >>

odcaf:

--- Quote from: Ad1210 on February 05, 2022, 12:01:19 am ---Looks good.

Also looking forward to Strange New World's which looks like it could be a bit more of the traditional trek

--- End quote ---

I heard something about a new Star Trek tv series some time ago but I had totally fogotten about it.

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: odcaf on February 05, 2022, 04:25:39 pm ---
--- Quote from: Ad1210 on February 05, 2022, 12:01:19 am ---Looks good.

Also looking forward to Strange New World's which looks like it could be a bit more of the traditional trek

--- End quote ---

I heard something about a new Star Trek tv series some time ago but I had totally fogotten about it.

--- End quote ---

That’s going to make it five on the go at once now and these aren’t on TV as such, bloody paramount plus unless you’re still in a region where they haven’t taken it off Netflix and Amazon

Fishandchips:
Picard season two begins! I’ve not seen it yet but will do later today. Opening scene looks promising though

Ad1210:
Just finished it.  In a word, awesome. We finally get some proper post nemesis/ds9/voyager Starfleet...including finally seeing the Sovereign class onscreen in something other than the TNG movies. Story is solid, characters look settled. Looking forward to the rest of the season

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: Ad1210 on March 05, 2022, 10:50:05 am ---Just finished it.  In a word, awesome. We finally get some proper post nemesis/ds9/voyager Starfleet...including finally seeing the Sovereign class onscreen in something other than the TNG movies. Story is solid, characters look settled. Looking forward to the rest of the season

--- End quote ---

Great, now I’m looking forward to watching it and less nervous!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version