General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

Star Trek: Picard

<< < (2/13) > >>

HJ1997:
Just finished the season Saturday night. Well worth watching!

Octavia:
I thought it was good! Some pacing issues, and I have my fair share of gripes (especially regarding the handling of returning characters that weren't part of a main cast, but I won't get into that), but it's still a good show with heart and I think it's worth checking out.

Surin Blastanos:

--- Quote from: Tiberius on April 27, 2020, 08:22:09 pm ---I thought it was good! Some pacing issues, and I have my fair share of gripes (especially regarding the handling of returning characters that weren't part of a main cast, but I won't get into that), but it's still a good show with heart and I think it's worth checking out.

--- End quote ---
That's fair, there were definite problems with pacing, especially early on. I enjoyed the Deep Space Nine-esqe theme of the Federation not always being the good guys, but it didn't really go anywhere later on. I do think the ending sets up some good morality questions for the next season.

Longingtobenude:
I just finished watching this yesterday.  Legit had me tearing up at multiple points. 

TheMattinator:
I liked it :) I kinda wanted more space battles and cool ships but yeh, he's getting old i guess xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version