Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Minecraft  (Read 875 times)

Offline TheNudeBot

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 8
Minecraft
« on: May 08, 2020, 04:16:24 pm »
I’ve seen a few members talk about playing Minecraft, so I thought a thread about the game and our experiences with it would be fun.

One experience I think y’all might find entertaining is one time an online friend and I started to build a nude resort on a server. Context: this friend learned about my interest in nudism and it became a bit of an inside joke between us (both of us used nudist skins sometimes to add to this). We never took the build seriously, it was more of a joke, but we did build a bathhouse/sauna and a beach area for it. 

What are your thoughts and/or experiences with Minecraft?
Hanging out with everything out

Offline TheNudeBot

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
Re: Minecraft
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 07:28:11 pm »
I’ve seen a few members talk about playing Minecraft, so I thought a thread about the game and our experiences with it would be fun.

One experience I think y’all might find entertaining is one time an online friend and I started to build a nude resort on a server. Context: this friend learned about my interest in nudism and it became a bit of an inside joke between us (both of us used nudist skins sometimes to add to this). We never took the build seriously, it was more of a joke, but we did build a bathhouse/sauna and a beach area for it. 

What are your thoughts and/or experiences with Minecraft?

I actually really love the game and play it mainly with my best friend from where I used to live. I'll try to add pictures on another post (i cant figure it out, I see the button, but it doesn't prompt me to add files) but I can give a mini description here. We have a large central city with a bunch of skyscrapers, offices and apartments. In the city, we have a functional multi line metro(subway) system. We have a central park, huge public beach, schools, parking garages, apartments, offices, financial centres, shops, restaurants, department stores, and a stadium. We have a beach resort, but we're also currently building condos on the beach. Surrounding the central park, we have my brothers palace (he made a religion based off of squid ward and he is the Grand Poohba (basically the pope, and his house is the Vatican)) and my main palace. I am the king. On the other sides of the park, there is the area with all of the skyscrapers "downtown", and "Old Town" which are older, historic looking buildings that are not very tall. West of the city, we have an airport and main road going out into the suburbs. There are a few communities and towns. My summer estate is located on a plateau surrounded by a spruce forest and is built in the french chateau style. There is a junction on the road in the countryside. To the left extends out to the rest of my country, and to the right goes to my best friends country. There is a border checkpoint, and then a long tunnel going through the mountains. His place is a Tax free micro country (like Monaco) sitting on a peninsula surrounded by mountains. We are making it in French Rivera themed buildings. Back to the border crossing, once you travel further west, you're surrounded by agriculture. I have my country arranged in divided counties. The seat of this county is on a plateau surrounded by mountains. It has an old English countryside theme of architecture. There is a castle and some buildings that overlook the wine valley. The wine valley extends for quite a while with the occasional house and British styled estate. My friends Dictatorship palace is in my country, but looking across at his.It is themed to look like a Austrian country estate (like in the movie "The Sound of Music"). He has a lot of land. The wine valley ends at a big river. Across the river, the furthest settlement is being developed. A Scottish Castle (like the one owned by my family) is sitting on a dogleg jutting into a river. That side of the river is a HUGE spruce forest, so it is a logging town with a wood mill. I am currently working on a train line into the city and finishing the wine valley.

Ill try to figure out how to add pictures

Wow that’s like a very impressive project!

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 09:10:05 pm »
Just wanna mention that there is a IYNO minecraft server. Currently it's on aternos, so I have to turn it on.

Offline TheNudeBot

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 10:29:19 pm »
Just wanna mention that there is a IYNO minecraft server. Currently it's on aternos, so I have to turn it on.

I thought I remembered hearing about that

Offline Whimsy81

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 01:35:41 am »
So I had a world I was playing in Java for about a year that I decided to abandon in favor of switching to Bedrock. Mostly because the Ray Trace Support is far too delicious to ignore. But the idea was, in that world, to create a city in each biome, explore and mark out naturally generated scenic wonders.. (had at least 4 of them) have things like, a Jungle Treehouse city or something, something vaguely Egyptian in the desert, Tropical Spanish inspired "beach resort" with bungalows and sea turtles, floating cities in the sky, under water cities, Magical Forest Cities, just general cool things. My ambitions are usually nowhere near my skill level, but I try haha .. I also kind of have a habit of building a temple with a Nether Portal at 0.0.. mostly for ease of travel in case I get lost, but also because that specific location is sort of special. The point at which all things converge ;)

I have ideas about building a mansion for myself in one of these worlds.. like, the house I could never afford/have.. with things like an indoor Koi Pond and waterfall and things like that. I rarely have the ability to finish my ideas, mostly because it takes forever and a day for me to gather up all the resources needed to make these things.. I don't really play the game for progression, so I've never fought a Wither or the End Dragon.. I also don't like cheating. One of these days I'll make a world where I do all the things...