Naturist Resources > NEWS! International Naturist News and Travel Reports

Héctor Mártinez Youtube deleted!!

(1/4) > >>

Nudist.12:
Has anybody else noticed that the youtube channel Héctor Mártinez has been taken down due to violations against youtubes nudity and sex rules. From what I have watched, it has never been sexual. He was actually a great influencer in naturism and was a president of a naturist organisation. Does anyone have any info on this?

Riot.EXE:
If he was posting that shit without it being age restricted, then that question answers itself.

jeff:
Oh no!! I'm sorry to hear that!  :cry: Hopefully, he moves to a more tolerant platform.

Rockingnature:

--- Quote from: Riot.EXE on May 17, 2020, 12:24:26 am ---If he was posting that shit without it being age restricted, then that question answers itself.

--- End quote ---

He did register his channel with being age restricted. I just saw Hector posted this about his channel on Facebook. It's just sad that simple, plain nudity is categorized as "sexual". Clearly the people who considered this as sexual are very ignorant about nudism/naturism and what it teaches. Some people are just that closed minded. We should do ca change.org petition against YouTube for not distinguishing simple, non-sex nudity to sexually charged material. And, also, point them out for deleting nudity but ok having in their site, racist and misogynistic material. Such double standards!  :angry:

DrgHybrid:

--- Quote from: Rockingnature on May 17, 2020, 04:29:40 am ---
--- Quote from: Riot.EXE on May 17, 2020, 12:24:26 am ---If he was posting that shit without it being age restricted, then that question answers itself.

--- End quote ---

He did register his channel with being age restricted. I just saw Hector posted this about his channel on Facebook. It's just sad that simple, plain nudity is categorized as "sexual". Clearly the people who considered this as sexual are very ignorant about nudism/naturism and what it teaches. Some people are just that closed minded. We should do ca change.org petition against YouTube for not distinguishing simple, non-sex nudity to sexually charged material. And, also, point them out for deleting nudity but ok having in their site, racist and misogynistic material. Such double standards!  :angry:

--- End quote ---

Change.org wouldn’t do anything.

It’s a bummer that it happened. I would be pretty hesitant on posting on YouTube in the first place. He should had gone to a site like Vimeo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version