Naturist Resources > NEWS! International Naturist News and Travel Reports

Héctor Mártinez Youtube deleted!!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Rockingnature:

--- Quote from: DrgHybrid on May 17, 2020, 06:03:02 am ---
--- Quote from: Rockingnature on May 17, 2020, 04:29:40 am ---
--- Quote from: Riot.EXE on May 17, 2020, 12:24:26 am ---If he was posting that shit without it being age restricted, then that question answers itself.

--- End quote ---

He did register his channel with being age restricted. I just saw Hector posted this about his channel on Facebook. It's just sad that simple, plain nudity is categorized as "sexual". Clearly the people who considered this as sexual are very ignorant about nudism/naturism and what it teaches. Some people are just that closed minded. We should do ca change.org petition against YouTube for not distinguishing simple, non-sex nudity to sexually charged material. And, also, point them out for deleting nudity but ok having in their site, racist and misogynistic material. Such double standards!  :angry:

--- End quote ---

Change.org wouldn’t do anything.

It’s a bummer that it happened. I would be pretty hesitant on posting on YouTube in the first place. He should had gone to a site like Vimeo.

--- End quote ---

Thats what I suggested to him, but he said that Vimeo had limitations and it wasn't as wide open to the general public as YouTube.

Riot.EXE:

--- Quote from: Rockingnature on May 17, 2020, 06:45:01 am ---
--- Quote from: Riot.EXE on May 17, 2020, 12:24:26 am ---If he was posting that shit without it being age restricted, then that question answers itself.

--- End quote ---

He did register his channel with being age restricted. I just saw Hector posted this about his channel on Facebook. It's just sad that simple, plain nudity is categorized as "sexual". Clearly the people who considered this as sexual are very ignorant about nudism/naturism and what it teaches. Some people are just that closed minded. We should do ca change.org petition against YouTube for not distinguishing simple, non-sex nudity to sexually charged material. And, also, point them out for deleting nudity but ok having in their site, racist and misogynistic material. Such double standards!  :angry:

--- End quote ---

It’s a bummer that it happened. I would be pretty hesitant on posting on YouTube in the first place. He should had gone to a site like Vimeo.

--- End quote ---

Thats what I suggested to him, but he said that Vimeo had limitations and it wasn't as wide open to the general public as YouTube.

--- End quote ---

Then it must've been targeted or something. There's plenty nudity shit on Youtube, but some peeps are just unfortunately targeted for their content over others. The only exception to that, that I can think of is ToplessTopics. She's fighting for nudity rights on social media, but her methods get her banned from nearly every platform.

Rockingnature:

--- Quote from: Riot.EXE on May 17, 2020, 07:06:11 am ---
--- Quote from: Rockingnature on May 17, 2020, 06:45:01 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Then it must've been targeted or something. There's plenty nudity shit on Youtube, but some peeps are just unfortunately targeted for their content over others. The only exception to that, that I can think of is ToplessTopics. She's fighting for nudity rights on social media, but her methods get her banned from nearly every platform.

--- End quote ---

That is my theory and I think I know who might have given Hector's channel a flag, and thus, the channel coming down.

Buzzulepuff:
Did you guys and gals really think YouTube was only happy with banning Alex Jones. Its a bureaucratic corporation type of model. Starts at the fringe and slowly eats its way to death as YouTube will end up banning all good content. YouTube are only interested in perpetuating a mainstream opinion on things now. In my opinion I think they have been paid to do this (most likely by governments) but it is a deal with the devil as it will end them eventually.

NaturalInNY:
I saw the notifcation he had a new video last night and saw that. Pretty lame. I'm honestly surprised Naturisme TV hasn't suffered the same fate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version