Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Héctor Mártinez Youtube deleted!!  (Read 8511 times)

Nudist.12

Héctor Mártinez Youtube deleted!!
« on: May 17, 2020, 12:21:43 am »
Has anybody else noticed that the youtube channel Héctor Mártinez has been taken down due to violations against youtubes nudity and sex rules. From what I have watched, it has never been sexual. He was actually a great influencer in naturism and was a president of a naturist organisation. Does anyone have any info on this?

Riot.EXE

Re: Héctor Mártinez Youtube deleted!!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 12:24:26 am »
If he was posting that shit without it being age restricted, then that question answers itself.

Offline jeff

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 01:18:19 am »
Oh no!! I'm sorry to hear that!  :cry: Hopefully, he moves to a more tolerant platform.

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2020, 04:29:40 am »
If he was posting that shit without it being age restricted, then that question answers itself.

He did register his channel with being age restricted. I just saw Hector posted this about his channel on Facebook. It's just sad that simple, plain nudity is categorized as "sexual". Clearly the people who considered this as sexual are very ignorant about nudism/naturism and what it teaches. Some people are just that closed minded. We should do ca change.org petition against YouTube for not distinguishing simple, non-sex nudity to sexually charged material. And, also, point them out for deleting nudity but ok having in their site, racist and misogynistic material. Such double standards!  :angry:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 04:33:41 am by Rockingnature »
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2020, 06:03:02 am »

He did register his channel with being age restricted. I just saw Hector posted this about his channel on Facebook. It's just sad that simple, plain nudity is categorized as "sexual". Clearly the people who considered this as sexual are very ignorant about nudism/naturism and what it teaches. Some people are just that closed minded. We should do ca change.org petition against YouTube for not distinguishing simple, non-sex nudity to sexually charged material. And, also, point them out for deleting nudity but ok having in their site, racist and misogynistic material. Such double standards!  :angry:

Change.org wouldn’t do anything.

It’s a bummer that it happened. I would be pretty hesitant on posting on YouTube in the first place. He should had gone to a site like Vimeo.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline Rockingnature

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2020, 06:45:01 am »

It’s a bummer that it happened. I would be pretty hesitant on posting on YouTube in the first place. He should had gone to a site like Vimeo.

Thats what I suggested to him, but he said that Vimeo had limitations and it wasn't as wide open to the general public as YouTube.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2020, 07:06:11 am »

Thats what I suggested to him, but he said that Vimeo had limitations and it wasn't as wide open to the general public as YouTube.

Then it must've been targeted or something. There's plenty nudity shit on Youtube, but some peeps are just unfortunately targeted for their content over others. The only exception to that, that I can think of is ToplessTopics. She's fighting for nudity rights on social media, but her methods get her banned from nearly every platform.

Offline Rockingnature

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2020, 07:13:18 am »

Then it must've been targeted or something. There's plenty nudity shit on Youtube, but some peeps are just unfortunately targeted for their content over others. The only exception to that, that I can think of is ToplessTopics. She's fighting for nudity rights on social media, but her methods get her banned from nearly every platform.

That is my theory and I think I know who might have given Hector's channel a flag, and thus, the channel coming down.

Offline Buzzulepuff

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2020, 08:00:11 am »
Did you guys and gals really think YouTube was only happy with banning Alex Jones. Its a bureaucratic corporation type of model. Starts at the fringe and slowly eats its way to death as YouTube will end up banning all good content. YouTube are only interested in perpetuating a mainstream opinion on things now. In my opinion I think they have been paid to do this (most likely by governments) but it is a deal with the devil as it will end them eventually.

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2020, 12:28:52 pm »
I saw the notifcation he had a new video last night and saw that. Pretty lame. I'm honestly surprised Naturisme TV hasn't suffered the same fate.

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2020, 12:31:42 am »
I wonder if there is a way for him to contest youtube judgement and sort of apply for his channel to be brought back?

I've seen other people bring theirs back after a having it taken down.  I don't know if they asked for a review or if they just remade it. 

Riot.EXE

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2020, 01:47:39 am »
I wonder if there is a way for him to contest youtube judgement and sort of apply for his channel to be brought back?

I've seen other people bring theirs back after a having it taken down.  I don't know if they asked for a review or if they just remade it.

I can confirm that it's been both of those conclusions.

Offline jeff

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2020, 02:19:59 am »
According to https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802002?hl=en, it doesn't even seem that content on social nudism would merit an age-restriction.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2020, 04:16:49 am »
According to https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802002?hl=en, it doesn't even seem that content on social nudism would merit an age-restriction.

But it does. Bans get caught for it regardless...

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2020, 09:57:30 pm »
Oh no!! I'm sorry to hear that!  :cry: Hopefully, he moves to a more tolerant platform.

Better off using Vimeo clearer rules just label the content correctly
I'm everywhere and nowhere