Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Is there a way to see all boards?  (Read 1325 times)

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
Is there a way to see all boards?
« on: May 20, 2020, 11:07:48 pm »
I find it hard to navigate through boards in the forum. For example, the board guy talk, if I want to check that one out I have to search in the search bar for a post I know is in there and then click on the board link in that post.

Is there a way to see all boards in a list?

The one on the front page doesn't seem to have all boards.

Riot.EXE

Re: Is there a way to see all boards?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 02:21:59 am »
I find it hard to navigate through boards in the forum. For example, the board guy talk, if I want to check that one out I have to search in the search bar for a post I know is in there and then click on the board link in that post.

Be a woman.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 03:43:06 am »
If you're using a pc just have to scroll down and see all the boards that you have access to. Same thing with while on a phone.

If you're talking about the child forums, like the Closed Introductions to the Introductions section, then you'd have to select that forum.

Most people don't do that unless they are bored and poking around and the link for the "show unread posts" are the most popular.

You can also look at your own post that you've commented in if you don't want to do that and want to look which post they were.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 03:44:38 am by DrgHybrid »
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 07:50:27 am »
You might have a collapsed category. Check if you see any line like in the attached picture, then click the plus to see the boards in that category again.

Be a woman.
That would bar you from guy talk.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 08:30:39 am »
You might have a collapsed category. Check if you see any line like in the attached picture, then click the plus to see the boards in that category again.

Be a woman.

I'll look into it, but would be nice to have a clean and simple list.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2020, 09:12:19 am »
The front page is supposed to be that list.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2020, 11:18:58 am »

Be a woman.

The entire rest of the forums might as well be "guy talk"

Offline HJ1997

• Topless with bottoms
  • 22 yr old male from SW Illinois (Not Chicago)
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2020, 09:35:53 pm »
I don't have access to anything but the basic boards yet but I find that the "Show unread posts since last visit" link at the top of the page right under user name to be most useful to see what's going on in the forum. I would imagine that would show all boards once access is granted.