Naturist Resources > United States

Baker Beach and other San Francisco Nude Beaches

(1/2) > >>

JamisonE698:
Has anyone here been to Baker Beach recently? I'm interested in visiting, but I've heard that it's usually filled with clothed people and not many people go nude.

I've also heard of other nude beaches in the area but have yet to check them out. Does anyone have recommendations for nude places in the area?

jeff:
I went to Bakar Beach two days ago! It was warm, and it was incredibly beautiful, like always! The naked people are at the northern half of the beach. There's a lot of clothed people, but that doesn't matter much!

AmericanSwede:

--- Quote from: jeff on May 28, 2020, 05:50:57 pm ---I went to Bakar Beach two days ago! It was warm, and it was incredibly beautiful, like always! The naked people are at the northern half of the beach. There's a lot of clothed people, but that doesn't matter much!

--- End quote ---

I think your pic, sans surfboard, would be a great featured pic on the homepage. It's fitting for our covid19 era, and it has a great background.

JamisonE698:
@jeff , do you have any other recommendations for nude recreation around sf?

jeff:

--- Quote from: AmericanSwede on May 28, 2020, 11:00:53 pm ---
--- Quote from: jeff on May 28, 2020, 05:50:57 pm ---I went to Bakar Beach two days ago! It was warm, and it was incredibly beautiful, like always! The naked people are at the northern half of the beach. There's a lot of clothed people, but that doesn't matter much!

--- End quote ---

I think your pic, sans surfboard, would be a great featured pic on the homepage. It's fitting for our covid19 era, and it has a great background.

--- End quote ---

I'm still not allowed to submit my photos!

Also, the only reason it's censored is because I'm concerned about legal liability. You never know if some jury of non-nudists think it was shared for sexual reasons  :cry: Laws can be stifling even for those that comply  :cry:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version