Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Kenny Riot / Riot.EXE & Topless Topics discuss Nudism vs. Nudity  (Read 1211 times)

Riot.EXE

So, this is actually the second half to an interview stream that Cleo / Topless Topics had done over a month ago by now, in which we initially spoke about the recent Black Lives Matter protests and activism (which got it's own thread on these forums here) but afterwards, we decided to just go ahead and do the other discussion that we had been meaning to do since forever. It's partly like, why I think the label of nudist / naturist don't really need to exist at all, and frustrations with the concept and culture of nudism, as well as why nudists need to understand that nudity is bigger than them, and in adjusting for that, actually could benefit themselves...if only they could even see past themselves. As Cleo was "born and raised as a nudist", she wondered what the hell I was on about, and so, here we are...

« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 02:18:47 am by Riot.EXE »

Offline Bobbert

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Kenny Riot / Riot.EXE & Topless Topics discuss Nudism vs. Nudity
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 10:52:26 pm »
Thanks for sharing those.  I'm glad you still bother with this forum.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 02:12:38 am »
Thanks for sharing those.  I'm glad you still bother with this forum.

Thanks for watching them. Honestly, I feel more ignored than ever, but that's to be expected given how my personal ideals conflict with pretty much everyone else here.

Offline Octavia

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • She/Her
  • Referrals: 3
    • Revolutionary Nudism
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2020, 05:23:41 am »
I’m really glad I set aside the time to watch all of these, the two of you really hit upon a lot of issues with naturist-type communities that I’ve been trying to articulate for a while now and said it so much better than I ever could. There really are a lot of problems with the current conception of/approach to nudity, and honestly a lot of people here could stand to learn from it.

Also oh my god I forgot about that fucking “add nudism to the LGBT+ community” thing, god that pissed me off

Riot.EXE

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2020, 05:48:08 am »
I’m really glad I set aside the time to watch all of these, the two of you really hit upon a lot of issues with naturist-type communities that I’ve been trying to articulate for a while now and said it so much better than I ever could. There really are a lot of problems with the current conception of/approach to nudity, and honestly a lot of people here could stand to learn from it.

Also oh my god I forgot about that fucking “add nudism to the LGBT+ community” thing, god that pissed me off

Homeboy was lucky that thread was closed when I found it. I would've went off...

@Bobbert & @Octavia does this kinda make me make more sense now?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 03:19:14 am by Riot.EXE »