Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Email Being Showed  (Read 1410 times)

Offline Interested Nudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • This is America. You can always cut a deal.
  • Referrals: 2
Email Being Showed
« on: July 11, 2020, 12:34:01 am »
So I keep choosing the do not display email box in my profile settings and I press save. But when the page reloads it still has that box checked to show that my email is being displayed. Then I check the member list and I can see that my email is visible to everyone else. Who do I contact to fix this problem and can it be fixed?

Ok someone has fixed it now. It's all good.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 11:27:39 pm by DrgHybrid »
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Offline odcaf

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Email Being Showed
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2023, 05:52:09 pm »
I'm having the same problem and I don't know who to contact to fix it.  :thinking:

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2023, 09:39:42 pm »
Your address is not shown to strangers. You can see it because it is your own account. I can see it because I am an admin. I logged in with a test account and it was not visible.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline odcaf

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2023, 07:56:01 pm »
Your address is not shown to strangers. You can see it because it is your own account. I can see it because I am an admin. I logged in with a test account and it was not visible.

I know that my address isn't shown. But if I try to uncheck it and press "Change profile" nothing happens. It seems like a forum bug.