Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Anyone else here a programmer?  (Read 14278 times)

Offline Interested Nudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • This is America. You can always cut a deal.
  • Referrals: 2
Anyone else here a programmer?
« on: July 12, 2020, 12:29:18 am »
Is there anyone else out here that likes coding or software development. Its a good career to pursue since it can be done almost entirely from home and pays well too. So if you had this job it would make it possible to be naked almost all the time if you wanted to so that is a bonus. Besides, it really unlocks your creative potential and encourages critical thinking.
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Offline CatBug

• One of Two Malaysians here
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Life is short, Live to it's fullest!
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Anyone else here a programmer?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2020, 02:32:36 am »
Is there anyone else out here that likes coding or software development. Its a good career to pursue since it can be done almost entirely from home and pays well too. So if you had this job it would make it possible to be naked almost all the time if you wanted to so that is a bonus. Besides, it really unlocks your creative potential and encourages critical thinking.

Hey there! Indeed it could be done from home and some companies do, however, most companies still prefer their software dev team on-site. I am also in the comp sci industry. Are you?
Btw I'm really interested to be able to work from home and be naked most of the time due to that :D Besides that working remotely I could also hop into a cafe to do my work if I wanted a change as well.  Hopefully I'll find a job that does just that!
Would like to know all of you! Feel free to contact me, just PM :)

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 03:40:43 am »
I am also in the comp sci industry. Are you?

Bruh I'm 16. I'm not in any industry.
But seriously, I am interetsed in com science and you could take up freelancing jobs as a programmer. They usually pay well and you never have to worry about working on site in a company. Although, I would persoanlly prefer the stability of a job, I wouldn't mind having these other sources of passive income. 
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Offline TheMattinator

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Now worth 87p!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2020, 09:21:23 am »
Yeh it's really fun, I wanna do it at uni :)

Offline ejniceguy

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2020, 12:53:40 pm »
I just finished up my computer sci degree, and I really enjoyed it. Like Catbug said though, most companies still want their development or IT team on site, although that could change due to the pandemic with people in the tech industry proving they can work from home. As for why the companies want their teams to come in, it becomes a lot easier to maintain security protocols when everyone’s on the same network and using devices issued by the company.

Not to mention working from home is kind of a lonely affair in all honesty. For some people, it works better for them. As an example, my partner was often able to get a full day’s worth of work done in a few hours because there was no one around to bug him. Whereas in my case, I definitely like going into an office because A) I like being able to easily talk things through with my team members if I have questions and B) I have a tendency to get easily distracted by various things, so being away from home helps me keep my focus on my work.

thelvx

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2020, 12:58:56 pm »
I've been working from home for a couple years now. I'm nude as much as I want to be. Not a bad gig. :computerabuse

Offline shynudeboy

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
    • Skinny Spots
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2020, 05:47:44 pm »
I've been programming for quite a while now and have also just finished my computer science degree. Programming is really fun but you have to make sure you keep learning and keep it fresh else it can get stale. Doing 3 years at uni learning OOP can get a bit repetitive at times  :laughcrying:

I agree it's a good career that you can get in to, there is so much flexibility!. I watch a programmer on YouTube (Jake Wright) and apparently they can work remote, so he once went to berlin for a couple days to work from there. So it's definitely a job where you could be nude whilst doing it. Though I'm yet to come across a naturist programmer  :rotfl2:

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2020, 06:06:42 pm »
Though I'm yet to come across a naturist programmer  :rotfl2:

You never know. Anyone could be a naturist programmer, they just don't let anyone else know.  :laughcrying:

Offline CatBug

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2020, 08:12:54 pm »
I am also in the comp sci industry. Are you?

Bruh I'm 16. I'm not in any industry.
But seriously, I am interetsed in com science and you could take up freelancing jobs as a programmer. They usually pay well and you never have to worry about working on site in a company. Although, I would persoanlly prefer the stability of a job, I wouldn't mind having these other sources of passive income.

Oops my bad, I didn't notice ???? But one thing for sure is make sure you are really interested in it and not going in for the perks. I knew a few in uni who went into comp science cause of x reasons and most of them did not enjoy their degree.

BTW another mistake of mine I'm in the comp science field but not in the industry yet (I planned to be). Am doing a PhD now. I must be really tired yesterday writing the post.

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2020, 09:34:45 pm »

In a geeky sense, a naturist programmer could be someone who doesn't dress their code up in comments... :confused :laughing

Lol. I guess. Although comments are very useful in code not just to let other people understand it better but also for you understand what the fuck you wrote in there three months ago. Comments can really clarify some confusing parts of the code.

Offline ejniceguy

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2020, 01:59:18 am »

In a geeky sense, a naturist programmer could be someone who doesn't dress their code up in comments... :confused :laughing

Lol. I guess. Although comments are very useful in code not just to let other people understand it better but also for you understand what the fuck you wrote in there three months ago. Comments can really clarify some confusing parts of the code.

Comments are most certainly useful. I’m also most certainly bad about thoroughly commenting my code the moment that a deadline starts approaching. I tell myself that I should go back to it, but then I just have to move on and get the next thing done. Learn from my mistakes  :laughing

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2020, 02:45:10 am »

Comments are most certainly useful. I’m also most certainly bad about thoroughly commenting my code the moment that a deadline starts approaching. I tell myself that I should go back to it, but then I just have to move on and get the next thing done. Learn from my mistakes  :laughing

Hey, when a deadline is approaching, all that matters is that the code works! Commenting is always good and important, but sometimes, it's just more important to get the project done on time.

Offline ejniceguy

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2020, 05:32:56 am »

Hey, when a deadline is approaching, all that matters is that the code works! Commenting is always good and important, but sometimes, it's just more important to get the project done on time.

Hit the nail on the head there my friend! I’d much rather give you working code than something that may or may not be functional with impeccable comments.  :laughcrying:

Offline CatBug

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2020, 11:12:15 am »

Haaaa.. Learn that the hard way. I was like what in the world was I doing?
But till now I still don't have the habit of writing meaningful comments  :confused
Maybe as @Conjuam said its the naturist part of me xD

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2020, 03:44:54 am »
@CatBug  Well hopefully you get used to commenting on your code. It's very useful to do and a good practice. The more you do it, the more you will get used to it.